Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New UK snooping law

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Look at what the Chief Constable actually said rather than what the papers reported. There is zero green light
    what about redlight

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-09-18), Dr green fingers (01-01-17), GEORGE (03-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    what about redlight
    Gotta go to Dam for that
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-09-18), Dr green fingers (01-01-17), GEORGE (03-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

My mate got caught with 8 plants under 4 600W lights...
    They took the plants, smashed all the bulbs, ripped the ducting and fans out, put it all in a pile in the tent and then took a stanley knife and cut everyside of the tent...
    He then refused a caution at the police station and took the particular force to court...
    They did not follow due process that is stated in the search warrant....
    Anyway 5 years down the line and he fucking won.... although he did have to take the caution in the end... got £2500 off them in compensation and all his legal bills paid... 💰

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (05-01-17), CityDweller (07-09-18), Dr green fingers (04-01-17), EaZiE (29-01-17), GEORGE (03-01-17)

Thanks

use cyber ghost here based in uk
    can vouch for the fact no logs kept

was raided for computer hacking some one accursed me pigs had nothing not even a ip address
    suing two uk pig forces for unlawful search and false arrest
    pluss use tor browser on top of vpn for other things also run full disk encryption on phone and all pcs with fake partition and OS for plusable deniability run vpn on phone as well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outlaw666 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17)

Thanks

nice one well done that man

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outlaw666 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

been bust for growing 3 times last time 12 years ago, my own fault but now i'm retired the personal shit wont come into play no more. i order all growing stuff online and all my seeds i'm always looking at seed sites if they were looking at people who grow pretty sure i'd be a target, never gonna happen cos they know i'm not a dealer.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17), Solo Quin (29-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

The government collecting information isn't New and I've said this before they are not looking for us but might stumble across the odd idiot and catch them because they think they are or are big time . It costs them more to do a personal track and trace than you can imagine . Once the system has picked you out with a few other thousand names or phone number /email address blah blah . A human has to talk charge of the next part . He then has to track and trace all your known associates and there's . Suddenly this is huge and expensive for a home grower

sent from mission control

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17), Solo Quin (29-01-17), Volcano (05-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    The government collecting information isn't New and I've said this before they are not looking for us but might stumble across the odd idiot and catch them because they think they are or are big time . It costs them more to do a personal track and trace than you can imagine . Once the system has picked you out with a few other thousand names or phone number /email address blah blah . A human has to talk charge of the next part . He then has to track and trace all your known associates and there's . Suddenly this is huge and expensive for a home grower

This is exactly my thought on the whole subject though I always clear my cookies before entering a site and also when leaving, usually I have been using FireFox Anonymous its easy to use and they have always been big on privacy but its has stopped working over the past few days apparently it should be back up and running some time soon.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

British green (29-01-17), GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post

Your right there they arnt targeting growers aslong as your not linked to crime rings of course. The software gchq has is unreal and they only hire the best of coders. With that being said they have more information than they know what to do with. Information is just anouther resource to them just as gold and oil is and infact its worth more than gold. As my missus used to say to me when i was paranoid about the collection if data "if you got nothing to hide you havnt got anything to be worried about"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

British green (29-01-17), GEORGE (19-04-17), Glynne (29-01-17), Solo Quin (29-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw666 View Post
    use cyber ghost here based in uk
    can vouch for the fact no logs kept

was raided for computer hacking some one accursed me pigs had nothing not even a ip address
    suing two uk pig forces for unlawful search and false arrest
    pluss use tor browser on top of vpn for other things also run full disk encryption on phone and all pcs with fake partition and OS for plusable deniability run vpn on phone as well
    Im a ghostie... was using the free one for years and then they asked me to be a beta tester, so i get full functionality for free and like you said outlaw, i also use TOR browser for extra security, got a brill firewall and everything is encrypted.
    I dont have anything to hide as im only a criminal in the eyes of the law because i grow my own meds... if they want to raid me then let them, it wont stop me doing what i need to do to get my meds.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-17)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast