Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Omg wtf dark dark brown shit covering my roots!

Thanks

Not seen the xact same as yours but I know someone who used to mix his feed then leave it stored in his warm groom no oxygen in clear bottles . Your roots remind me of his buddy
    "Everybody thinks of changing humanity, but nobody thinks of changing himself."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutang22 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (02-01-17)

Thanks

Looks that way to me m8, if it were me I'd. Do as stated above, then cut the organics form your feed and run oxy+ in my feed for the rest of the grow pal, how the plant look on top ?
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

Glynne (02-01-17)

Thanks

old growth dieing new growth showing same signs

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fogponics For This Useful Post:

Glynne (02-01-17), noodle (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

pretty sure thats a dead octopus myself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Glynne (02-01-17)

Thanks

Sounds like and look like root rot or the on set of to me m8. Pythium as thay call it, organic and hydro aren't a good mix m8

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

Glynne (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Enter the pinkman

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

British green (02-01-17), Glynne (02-01-17), M_C (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Don't panic just organic stuff attaching to the roots gently wash it off remove organics from your res clean system and make a new res with a low ec you may need to repeat until roots are looking white again.

----------------->CARPE DIEM<-----------------

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mushroom For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-01-17), British green (02-01-17), ERBURT (02-01-17), Glynne (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    That doesn't look good . Get them to the shower now and wash and remove as much of that stuff as possible wash your buckets pumps airstones hoses everything equipment wise with mild bleach solution and rinse until you would happily drink from the res yourself . Leave her in the fresh clean water and repeat the process tomorrow . A full list of nutes res temps feeding rates and everything you do including a good check for light leaks into the res and I'll try to help more from there

sent from mission control
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogponics View Post
    maxigro
    humic
    kelp
    amnino acids
    fulvic
    hydroguard

ive seen root rot ive had it before, doesn't look like root rot, my temps have been too cold for it at 66f
    As I said above after a couple of days in fresh clean water ( no need to ph ) and if you're using spray bars or hoses in the system you will have to leave the mild bleach solution running through it for a while 30mins . While this is cleaning out your system . Shower the root ball . After the clean down and once you're res is sterile clean feed rhizo ( canna) at a quarter strength and drop all organic/living nutes/feed . Not seen you mention a air pump ?

sent from mission control

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-01-17), Dazmandaz (02-01-17), ERBURT (02-01-17), Glynne (02-01-17), M_C (02-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2