Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My first ever time growing dr kriplling & sour diesel mentored by Blue

Thanks

Default My first ever time growing dr kriplling & sour diesel mentored by Blue

Hi all, I am a U.K first time ever grower and I decided to use canna coco as my growing medium. i am growing in a flat hence the extraction going out the door. My full setup includes:
    1 600w dual spectrum HPS (I have another that I can add)
    1 x 6" extractor fan rvk L1 and 1 x 5" rvk intake fan in a 1.8 x 2.0 x 2.2m grow room
    Reflective wallpaper all around the room
    Plastic sheeting on the floor
    I used some seeds My mate found in his bud ( it was amazing weed) the strains are dr kriplling and sour diesel
    There are currently 8 plants growing the oldest ones are 3 weeks and 2 days old the younger are 2 weeks and 2 days old.
    The reason I have 8 is because maybe some will be male and some will be female.
    I use canna A and B for the nutrients aswell as PH down to PH the water @ 5.8 the ppm reading is currently at 450ppm when I am feeding them.
    I've probably missed a lot out in my setup but I really need a mentor as this is the first time ever growing therefore I don't know what to expect and could do with the right guidance by some nice person thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2568.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	338691 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2569.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	338692 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2570.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	338693 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2571.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	338694
    Last edited by subzy123; 18-01-17 at 07:51 PM. Reason: give title more info

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (27-02-17), Blue (18-01-17), Ganjaholic (11-03-17), GEORGE (18-01-17), joker_the_smoker (19-01-17)

Thanks

im watering them twice a day btw and im not sure weather they need potting up yet

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-01-17), GEORGE (18-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hello subzy, Alls looking good mate these will be nice big plants in no time , first thing is do you have a carbon filter and a temp/Rh meter as I don't see them mentioned above?

Good choice growing a few extras as back up but as these are bag seed we're going to need to keep a close eye for hermaphrodites and males as we don't know the history behind these seeds.

For the time being leave them in these pots and stick to just one feed per day but water to at least 20% run off. Keep your Ph at 5.8 and your ppm as it is for now. Are you able to buy any extras for this grow as some root stimulator and pk will come in very handy?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-17), joker_the_smoker (19-01-17), subzy123 (18-01-17)

Thanks

hi blue thanks for commenting, i have a 6 inch rhino pro carbon filter inside the room connected to the 6 inch rvk fan. i also have a temp/Rh meter and currently the temps are max 26 degrees lights on and minimum 16 degrees lights off, the humidity is 38-50% lights on and 75-80% lights off.

i can buy some extra stuff if it will help the plant providing its not too expensive, as the larger ones are 3 weeks and two days old are they small for the age? also are they any extras i need?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-01-17), GEORGE (18-01-17), joker_the_smoker (19-01-17)

Thanks

If you can, try to raise your lights off temps to a minimum of 18c, 20c being ideal... Your lights on RH could also do with being raised slightly to a minimum of 50%, 60-65% being the sweet spot. A humidifier will do the job but to save cost try adding a few wet towels into the grow room. The Plants arnt too bad for there age once you repot they'l soon take off

Extras Id recommend are :

Root stimulator - This will help the plants with stress and also help build a bigger better rootzone for increased nutrient uptake and healthier plants. Take a look at canna Rhizotonic.

Ph Buffer 7 - You'll need this to calibrate your ph meter as they tend to drift a point or two after a week or so. Which will give you an in accurate feed. You can pick a bottle of this up for around £5

Flower booster - canna pk13/14 will do the job. This will stimulate the flowering process and up your yields providing everything's in check.

60-100x jewellers loupe - You'll need this to help you judge the plants maturity when it's close to chop, this will also come in very handy for early detection of males and females. Take a look on the bay there roughly £5-£10

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (19-01-17), subzy123 (19-01-17)

Thanks

i havent got any way of raising the lights off temps right now but ill look into what i could i haven't got any fans yet and the intake isnt switched on atm as a slight breeze is flowing into the room through the intake fan anyway. should i get a fan?

ill pop in to the grow shop in the next couple of days and buy the rhizotonic and ph buffer is it okay to wait to buy the flower booster untill closer to the flowering stage?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

woooop am in guys. blue on the mentor mate ya laffin here. top man r blue on the coco. always badger him for info

good luck amigos. mon the trees

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17), subzy123 (19-01-17)

Viz Guest

Count me in.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17), subzy123 (19-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subzy123 View Post
    i havent got any way of raising the lights off temps right now but ill look into what i could i haven't got any fans yet and the intake isnt switched on atm as a slight breeze is flowing into the room through the intake fan anyway. should i get a fan?

ill pop in to the grow shop in the next couple of days and buy the rhizotonic and ph buffer is it okay to wait to buy the flower booster untill closer to the flowering stage?
    Ok mate we will have to just go with it for the time being, as soon as you can add some heat in there oil rads or fan heaters work well.

Yes your going to need a fan or two for air circulation an ocillating one would be better suited to your grow room. Don't worrie about the intake fan just yet the slight breeze will do and no problem on the flower boost just grab a bottle when needed.

Do you have larger pots already?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

subzy123 (19-01-17)

Thanks

i havent got the larger pots yet, im not sure what size they need to be for what i want. only thing im sure of is i want air pots. thanks ill pop into town tomorrow and buy an oscillating fan and ill also have a look at oil radiators, waht size pots do you recommend for my grow room size?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17)

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast