Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: My first ever time growing dr kriplling & sour diesel mentored by Blue

Thanks

Okay thanks for the advice mate, I'll be able to take some more detailed pics tomorrow with more info about my grow aswell, I can't wait till I've determined the sex of the plants it will make things a lot easier as I can throw away half the plants.

I now know it wasn't a good idea to use seeds from bud but I didn't have much faith in myself and I didn't wanna spend money on feminised seeds to just f them up. The bud was good tho and it cost £40 for 3.5 gram so expensive to haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Ok mate hopefully you'll have plenty off good bud shortly... If there's anything else you can add like the amount of light hours your using etc post them up it all helps..

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2582.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	338763 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2583.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	338764

the light schedule i have is 18 hours on and 6 hours off the off times are 12pm to 6am

5. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-01-17)

Thanks

18/6 is good keep it at that... I can't really see much on the pictures mate. Some nice close ups would be better. Did you sort any root stim?

Thanks

I tested the Ph run off after I watered with a 20% run off and the PH is at 6.7 even though I feed @ PH 5.8

Roots are starting come out of the rhizo air
    pots underneath will that be a problem transplanting?

Electricity problem lights kept turning off for a couple of hours it's fine now tho

I'll take some better pics in the day mate thought these ones were better quality

8. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-01-17)

Thanks

Yeah I got 250ml canna rhizotonic I haven't started the feed yet I will be doing that tomorrow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-01-17)

Thanks

What brand of coco are you using mate? we may need to flush to lower the run off ph.

The roots coming out of the pots won't be a problem they should air prune once they've reached the outside of the pot. So shouldn't go any further. If there packed with roots through the fabric on pot up you can gently cut the fabric pots off.

When your watering to run off are you removing the run off from the trays once the pots have drained off?

Thanks

im using cana coco professional plus 50 litres for of it for £15 ill need to buy another bag for potting them up

yes im removing all the water from the run off trays and cleaning the trays after in the shower

there not packed with roots yet its just some have found there way to the bottom of the pot, im glad it ist a big issue tho

13. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subzy123 View Post
    im using cana coco professional plus 50 litres for of it for £15 ill need to buy another bag for potting them up

yes im removing all the water from the run off trays and cleaning the trays after in the shower

there not packed with roots yet its just some have found there way to the bottom of the pot, im glad it ist a big issue tho
    The canna professional is good stuff so there's no problems there but 2 bags will be needed for more than four 15L air pots. How's the plants doing are you seeing signs of new growth daily ?

Thanks

If I compare these pictures to the first ones I posted they look kinda bigger but I'm thinking the growth might be slow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-01-17)

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast