Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What 600w hps

Thanks

SonT - pure supercharged flowering bulb only. 10k perameters as opposed to 7/8 - really red! Best flowering 600w i ever usued - saying that I bought my first about 10 years ago and it was about £50 back then when a standard 600 HID or sodium was about 23 quid. I still use it every time i can, but im restricted to 400w at the moment, so for that size bulb the dual spec is a better bulb although you can also get a 400w SonT.

The best flowering bulbs will always be that, a flowering bulb. But you do want to add some blue as well toi make it as spectrum balanced as possible...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyO For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-10-17), MonsterEnergy (26-10-17), M_C (25-10-17)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Philips Master Son-T Greenpower '240v & 400v options' they are a full spectrum bulb,
    definitely a good bulb if you want a single duel-spec without buying 2 bulbs,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-10-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2