Thread: Legalisation

Thanks

Default Legalisation

Hey guys, after seeing other countries begin to legalise marijuana and realise the benefits it can have on the economy, health sector and police sector do we think we in the UK will see the legalisation at some point?

It annoys me when governments say there is no medicinal benefit from cannabis yet there is a UK company, GW Pharmaceuticals, who have been growing and cultivating cannabis since '98 and are now developing a new line of medicine to help children with diseases. They already have a couple of medicines, one I think is called 'Sativex'(?) to help overcome pain from MS.

Aside from medicines it would also provide the government with a massive pocketful of tax and save money of policing the 'crime' of using marijuana.

What do you all think?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LG27 For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (21-01-17), Samwise Gamgee (21-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LG27 View Post
    Hey guys, after seeing other countries begin to legalise marijuana and realise the benefits it can have on the economy, health sector and police sector do we think we in the UK will see the legalisation at some point?

It annoys me when governments say there is no medicinal benefit from cannabis yet there is a UK company, GW Pharmaceuticals, who have been growing and cultivating cannabis since '98 and are now developing a new line of medicine to help children with diseases. They already have a couple of medicines, one I think is called 'Sativex'(?) to help overcome pain from MS.

Aside from medicines it would also provide the government with a massive pocketful of tax and save money of policing the 'crime' of using marijuana.

What do you all think?
    I have no doubt we will legalise it at some point looks like there's no stopping it now but I feel when we do it will only be for medicinal purposes and not recreational and not allowing personal grows not into all the political stuff but science don't lie it has benefits !!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (21-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

I've no interest whatsoever in providing London's massively greedy and hateful government a 'Massive pocketful of Tax'
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

FACE (21-01-17), lazor_ears (21-01-17), M_C (21-01-17)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Heroin = Kills people, Crack cocaine = Kills peoples, MDMA = Kills people, Cannabis chills people, puts money in nestle, cadburys, Mcdonalds, Kfc, burger king, amongst others whatever tickles ya pickles pockets, we feed the retail business when we all have the munchies, at the moment keeps the police in a job because they've got nothing better to do then waste our council tax on chasing a few people who grow a few plants, aslong as your not causing a nuisence smelling out your neighbours houses and basically being inconsiderate i dont see no wrong, alot of people smoke cannabis in the uk, they know there never going to be on top of it so its just a matter of time imo, theres probably 5 along every street you walk onto, look at where we are on how many years on from the polices war on drugs, do you still see people being in possesion?i believe they should stop wasting time persecuting people for there demons, provide safe places that have trained and medical staff for hard drug users get them off the streets so if they want to do hard substances there safe and not alone oding or being fucked up in front of children / elderly, ive seen i believe its sweden who do this if i remember rightly and it works well for them, think the rules on drugs are so stupid in this country sometimes, think government need to think on solutions to the problem, instead of trying to fight it all a matter of time
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 26-01-17 at 04:24 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-02-17)