Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: CoCoGrow128 is Back with BUD LIGHTYEAR running Barneys Farm PINAPPLE CHUNK

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CocoGrow128 View Post
    What's the ratios with the feed Bud? These seedlings stretched abit, about 2 inch tall
    Sorry for the delay mate been busy here the last couple of days....4ml per litre rhizo and 1/2 ml of A&B set the Ph to 5.8....If they have stretched that much then either the lamp is not close enough or the lamp is not suitable or knackered, you would be better off with a blue spec CFL for seedlings because you can get them virtually on top of the plants without the heat associated with HPS. Try lowering the lamp but keep a close eye on the temps...

Regards BL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (29-01-17), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (21-01-21)

Thanks

Iv got a blue CFL I'll hang that in cheers bud. No worries about the delay we've all got lives. Much appreciated

SuperBad Grower

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (29-01-17)

Thanks

Changed the light over to my 300w blue CFL, Started feed at the recommended ratios, how often do you want me to water Bud? At this stage I usually water when the Coco is drying up, tend to be every other day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_20170130_21_06_53_pro.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	339363  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (31-01-17)

Thanks

Changed the light over to my 300w blue CFL, Started feed at the recommended ratios, how often do you want me to water Bud? At this stage I usually water when the Coco is drying up, tend to be every other day.
    Every other day is fine mate, get the lamp as close as you can temps permitting you want a breeze blowing over the seedlings too mate, not a hurricane just enough to make them flutter...

Regards BL

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (31-01-17), ERBURT (31-01-17), She's-a-Lady (12-04-17), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (21-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Every other day is fine mate, get the lamp as close as you can temps permitting you want a breeze blowing over the seedlings too mate, not a hurricane just enough to make them flutter...

Regards BL
    Copy that Bud

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-02-17)

Thanks

Alright Bud next update, girls looking a little pale and Sad, kept the feed at said ratios, do we need to up the feed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170205_113312.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	339699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170205_113303.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	339700  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-02-17)

Thanks

Alright Bud next update, girls looking a little pale and Sad, kept the feed at said ratios, do we need to up the feed?
    Yeah mate they are hungry and a tad over watered, up the feed to 1ml of A&B along with 3ml Rhizo and set the Ph a little lower @ 5.7 allow the coco to dry a little between water/feeding...

Regards BL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (06-02-17)

Thanks

Will do, ill check in again in a few days. Cheers Bud!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-02-17)

Thanks

Fuck me side ways, I'm a fucking knob, for some reason iv had a major brain fart from the beginning of this grow! I have a bowl I use and have always used to mix my feeds at the beginning of my grows, well normally I use the measurements on the inside of the bowl to know how much water I have in the bowl etc etc you get the picture, well iv only been filling the bowl full, (it's a 2 litre bowl) for some retarded reason thinking iv got a litre and adding the nutrients as if it was a litre!!!!!!! So this whole time iv been under feeding them, no bloody wonder they looked shite and to top it off iv only gone and realised this since upping the feed with the CORRECT amount of water (1 Litre) this time, Jeeeeeesus H Christ,,,,,,,,,,,, what a huge brain fart, I can't believe it, I shouldn't be doing school boy errors this many grows in.

Thought I'd share this for shits and giggles!

So Bud iv potentially over fed the poor girls, thoughts?

P.s iv an EC pen and I should of known better to check,,,,,,,,,,, hanging my head in shame right now
    Last edited by CocoGrow128; 08-02-17 at 01:24 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (08-02-17), ERBURT (08-02-17), She's-a-Lady (12-04-17), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (21-01-21)

Thanks

Fuck me side ways, I'm a fucking knob, for some reason iv had a major brain fart from the beginning of this grow! I have a bowl I use and have always used to mix my feeds at the beginning of my grows, well normally I use the measurements on the inside of the bowl to know how much water I have in the bowl etc etc you get the picture, well iv only been filling the bowl full, (it's a 2 litre bowl) for some retarded reason thinking iv got a litre and adding the nutrients as if it was a litre!!!!!!! So this whole time iv been under feeding them, no bloody wonder they looked shite and to top it off iv only gone and realised this since upping the feed with the CORRECT amount of water (1 Litre) this time, Jeeeeeesus H Christ,,,,,,,,,,,, what a huge brain fart, I can't believe it, I shouldn't be doing school boy errors this many grows in.

Thought I'd share this for shits and giggles!

So Bud iv potentially over fed the poor girls, thoughts?

P.s iv an EC pen and I should of known better to check,,,,,,,,,,, hanging my head in shame right now
    Not to worry mate we all make mistakes....Just make a fresh batch and pour some of that through them.

Regards BL

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (09-02-17), ERBURT (08-02-17), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (21-01-21)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast