Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Canna oil and autism

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    I believe you are more familiar that I am matey. Just trying to help to a friend here gathering information that might be useful if not now maybe one day in the near future..
    Keep at it mate it will be interesting to read what you find, i guess my first post may have come across abit patronising but i didnt mean it like that, different blokes different strokes an all that eh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    That's why they use cbd strains to make it so it's virtually thc free it's no just u normal plants u grow n make oil they give kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well yeah ....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

FACE (03-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Thanks

Im young myself and have met a few autistic kids growing up. Most autisic children grow up to be quite intelligent. Its getting it out on paper that can be difficult. Still though a friend with autisim left uni with a better degree grade than i did. (Im spld myself but not autistic i dont think anyways) There obsessiveness towards what they are intrested in is nothing like i have seen with anyone else. Which is why i think autisim shouldnt be treated with cannabis. Childrens brains are still developing. Maybe there will be more studys on the true medical benefits of cannabis when there more funding for proper long term studys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Tesco's in Crawley are having a 6 week trial period for people with autism. They will lower the lights, no music, different tills etc. One hour each Saturday morning.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), Glynne (12-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Default Canna oil and autism

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Tesco's in Crawley are having a 6 week trial period for people with autism. They will lower the lights, no music, different tills etc. One hour each Saturday morning.
    Yip we had one last week in our local supermarket, it went down a treat 😊
    My teen had quite a bit of input into it 😊proud mummy week lol

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (04-12-17), Glynne (12-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Glynne (12-02-17), Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i have no understanding of my condition, no idea if its autism or adhd that dont allow me to understand or just see the way i do stuff, my condition has worsened with age, or maybe i'm just the same as always but being naughty and very disruptive is more acceptable when we are young, i like to live in a very heavy stoned state of mind is like living in wonderland.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

❤️️❤️️❤️️

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Smokedragon (11-06-17)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast