Thread: Vaporizer, I have questions.

Thanks

Default Vaporizer, I have questions.

I have some silly questions about vaporizers.

So bit of a back story, I'm 40 wasn't much of a marijuana person. I could appreciate a good bud but just wasn't my thing. In November I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, I know people who have had great success with oil and I'm doing that.

I smoke for faster effects it helps in time where I need to eat extreme nausea etc. I am not familiar with the world a vaping and concentrates its all french, but seems to be the best route.

I bought a cheech and chong world peace nitro vaporizer but no clue how to get it working good.

So here are my questions,

1) The vape came with 2 atomizers a cermic disc and a dual quartz, what one is supposed to be used in what situation?

2)I got some rosin from a dispensary and a friend someone gave me some budder, could both work in this rig?

3)how much can i put in the atomizer?

4)there are so many concentrate options what would be best for this setup?

Thanks for any answer I appreciate it!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishwest For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-12-19)

Thanks

Concentrates should be heating at higher temp. like 350°C or more.. Idk if this vape allows you to smoke at such high temps?
    About chambers,.. i think that ceramic is commonly used among dry herbs, quartz for extracts, but there are no exact rules for that.
    You can also try with wax pods, which could prevent chamber from burning and ruining...
    If you really are an "extract" person, you can see Tourist vape... or just buy one which is special made for extracts...