Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st grow :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Hi dude, yes you should be feeding now but make up a solution at about 1.0 EC.

1) best to let your water stand for 24 hrs before you mix up nutes
    2) also after 24hrs check the EC of your water before you add anything. This will be your base EC. Some say include it some say don't.
    3) then make your mix up with 10ml A and 10ml B per litre. Always add coco A first let it mix and stand for an hour then Add coco B let it mix and stand.
    4) Rhizotonic from Canna as well would be a good idea (4 ml per litre you mix) Or buy House and Garden Roots Excelurator Its as pricey as canna rhizo but goes a whole lot further. Add this after A and B,
    5) then check the PH (rhizo will make your ph rise)(not sure about Roots Excel)
    6) then PH it to 5.8 and water till you get run off from all pots.

Also what PH and EC meter do you have. It will always pay you to get Bluelab PH pen and EC pen they are the best on the market and come with a 5 year Guarantee.

3) then make your mix up with 10ml A and 10ml B. Always add coco A first let it mix then Add coco B
    why is this if you dont mind me asking? always like learning something new. i never pay attention to what i put in 1st tbh. also 10ml AB but to how many litres ??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17)

Bulls Guest

Sorry but I will strongly advise you not to feed your plants yet at such an early stage especially with 10ml A&B Per liter. That would be the end of them. Burned to death.
    All they need atm is 2ml/L Rhizo... aND phd solution to 5.7/8

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), joker_the_smoker (03-02-17), Talpa (03-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Sorry but I will strongly advise you not to feed your plants yet at such an early stage especially with 10ml A&B Per liter. That would be the end of them. Burned to death.
    All they need atm is 2ml/L Rhizo... aND phd solution to 5.7/8
    what he said /\ even 1ml litre would probs be to much

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), Talpa (03-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

3) then make your mix up with 10ml A and 10ml B. Always add coco A first let it mix then Add coco B
    why is this if you dont mind me asking? always like learning something new. i never pay attention to what i put in 1st tbh. also 10ml AB but to how many litres ??
    Because I read it somewhere. Either on the bottle or their website. 10ml per 10 litres water. sorry my fault.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), joker_the_smoker (03-02-17)

Thanks

Because I read it somewhere. Either on the bottle or their website. 10ml per 10 litres water. sorry my fault.
    all cool mon. am nosey haha. never a problem though i mix either way. horses for courses though ay bro
    thanks feck for that he would have had frazzled them even that may be bit much. would just go 0.2 above background ec an work it up from that.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), Nortz007 (04-02-17), Talpa (03-02-17)

Thanks

the seeds will have a small amount to get them started but they do have their first leaf after the cotyledons.

I personally think they need a little bit of food in their inert coco. only a light feed.

But each to their own. I will bow to your superior knowledge.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17)

Thanks

the seeds will have a small amount to get them started but they do have their first leaf after the cotyledons.

I personally think they need a little bit of food in their inert coco. only a light feed.

But each to their own. I will bow to your superior knowledge.
    mate wernt being funny . i said horses for courses why the sarcastic comment?? you probs have more growing experience then me so no need to be a dick

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,517 Times

Thanks for the info, much appreciated buddy! So shall I not bother with formulex? And just start canna a and b? I'll get some of that rhiz ordered, they are a few days old L, no more than a week. I can't remember lol I have ec and ph pens, I will check the make qhen I get home

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortz007 For This Useful Post:

Talpa (03-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,517 Times

Sorry didn't see all the replies lol yea I was told to use canna ab when I transplant them? And to use this formulex for now,just spray it on?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortz007 For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), Talpa (03-02-17)

Thanks

Nah was to bulls not you joker dude.

I get what he says and know my amount was out but in my opinion they need a bit of feed in there.

You get it when posting on here. You can never allow for other peoples background ec.

Like I said and you said horses for courses.

I mix up 40-50 ltrs at a time in my res and use rainwater. My background EC is 0.0 and I know that for every 18/20ml of A and 18/20 mll of B it equates to .1 EC Hence I add 200ml A and 200 ml B and get an EC of 2.1. which is why i said 10ml but like we said horses for courses.

Every one grows different.
    Last edited by Talpa; 03-02-17 at 04:10 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Fody (15-02-17), joker_the_smoker (03-02-17)

Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast