Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Superbowl LI Patriots v falcons

Thanks

I played rugby union when i was younger but did my back in.
    Started with gridiron because they let me where back protection under the pads.

Rugby is by far the tougher game!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to splooge For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-17), uparoundthebend (07-02-17)

Thanks

Spewing Atlanta didn't get the win, gave it all up in the 4th can't do that to Brady Lol..rugbys tough but these
    Boys get hit from all angles and full impact.im an Ozzie and love all sports, Epl followers in here boys surely?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kushin69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i live in rugby league land, warrington and widnes just around the corner, but i'm a liverpool football fan.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

I think it's unfair to compare rugby and American football. I played rugby union at school and American football at uni.

They are two very different games even though they seem similar. Strangely enough I had more injuries playing AF than I did rugby. Rugby is a tougher sport but there's something satisfying about the crack all the padding and helmet makes when you hit someone. Also it doesn't hurt with the padding so you bounce up and do it again
    Last edited by Timbo287; 07-02-17 at 01:34 PM.
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-17), happyjack (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

i wanted Atlanta to win just cos im sick of seeing tom bradys face on ssnews lately, plus there was the reports before that they were deflating the balls a bit so he could throw em easier. fkin cheat!

'"this species has amused itself to death"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

A bit late to the party on this 1 but damm what a game eh..

As a uk bod that has watched a few games.. and seen the last few superbowls and a few games..

I belive that most people had the patriots as favorites,like myself and by halftime i think we were all blown away by how the falcons were doing..

I was thinking its all over for brady and the patriots and after an amazing comeback and extra time i belive we witnessed history..

History ... when i was a younster and around 1990 we had john madden's nfl football game from now on i belive it will be tom bradys nfl football..

Good game , even think the ref had some good calls as well.. easy with video replays but good call none the less..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-02-17), Timbo287 (13-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Happy roken View Post
    History ... when i was a younster and around 1990 we had john madden's nfl football game from now on i belive it will be tom bradys nfl football..
    That's a good shout. It's still madden NFL. I remember playing madden on my mega drive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3