Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can i replace alcohole with weed?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCalifornia View Post
    Hello, i have been smoking 1 gram of weed for 2 years now and i am facing serious health problems 110bpm resting heart beat , breathing problem, fatigue, very intense dream, nausea,short term memory loss. and i sleep for 14 hours a day and i believe i have devloped a psychosis now.
    I have been gradually decresing my use to 0.1 gram a day and i am quiting weed from tomarrow for 30 days and then want to use it only once a month. it is hard to be off everything . everytime weed was not availeble i drank some alcohole and i was fine i did not crave for weed. so i am planning to drink 180ml of whiskey every day for 30 days but i am wondering if that will inturupt the process of cleaning weed out of my body? n so if i drank whiskey for 30 days and smoked no weed will i feel crave for weed after 30 days? will i have weed in my system after 30 days?
    i dont want to clean weed for any job but just to be healthy. thank you.
    signs of heart problems man , get checked out , i thought i was fine until oct 2016 when i got a heart attack , im only 36 .

Best you smooe pure indicas as they are calming/soothing when used correctly

I then started eating a balanced diet , exercising and walking twice a day and feel 20 years younger and in just as good shape as i was 17 .

Diet and keep your stress in check
    Last edited by Trex; 07-02-17 at 11:25 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AndrewCalifornia (09-02-17), GEORGE (09-02-17)

Thanks

Thank you for response, guys!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndrewCalifornia For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-17), redisiel (10-03-17), Trex (09-02-17)

Thanks

Was he banned because he was dieing? Save the medals

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

redisiel (10-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano View Post
    Was he banned because he was dieing? Save the medals
    12 plants....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

redisiel (10-03-17), Trex (10-03-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2