Thread: What strains should i smoke?

Thanks

Default What strains should i smoke?

I'm jetting off next week. Havent smoked in a year so i'm sure it'll feel like my first time again.

I'm kinda worried about getting too high and whiteying or smoke something that makes me bug out.

IIRC i should go for indica or sativa (right?) but 've heard things about higher/lower cbd or thc levels which i know nothing about...

I dont want to get monged, i want to be able to get high and still maintain some normal human functions

Thanks

Go to the Grey Area coffeshop and ask their suggestions mate. I usually sample 1g of everything they have each trip. Purple OG was pretty special.

Sativa is what most people prefer for day time smoking. But, it makes me overthink too much. Indicas are for couch lock. Not that great if you want to go sightseeing. CBD is the anti-psychotic, so helps prevent paranoia.

Best thing to do is not have any expectations. Smoke small spliffs maximum 10 or so tokes at a time. Leave it 15 minutes to see how you feel. If not great, give the bag away and try another one when you have straightened up. Slowly slowy, enjoy the ride.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

M_C (16-02-17)

Thanks

Knowing what to expect goes a long way towards alleviating any potentially negative psychotic effects. Prior knowledge of a strain's THC/CBD level and ratios along with how you are preparing or heating it (smoke/vape/edible/cooking temps) minimizes surprises.