Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Thanks

So had my attempt at the bubble hash with dey ice think i may have messed up the trim by not freezing but putting it in fridge due to not having a freezer in the spot!!! But hey im pretty impressed with results cant wait till they dry up and have a smoke of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (27-06-17), M_C (27-06-17)

Thanks

Yo yo THCTALK sorry could not update over weekend but hey they all came down from hanging on Saturday and are in the jars ready for the magic to happen.
    Think we are slowly coming to a end here!! I so will get another diary soon as i try these buds!! my groom has like pin drop silence now switching of all fans and filter feel weird haha

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (20-07-17), ERBURT (03-07-17), GanjasaurusREX (24-07-17), Loki (20-07-17), M_C (03-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ganja_Montana View Post
    Yo yo THCTALK sorry could not update over weekend but hey they all came down from hanging on Saturday and are in the jars ready for the magic to happen.
    Think we are slowly coming to a end here!! I so will get another diary soon as i try these buds!! my groom has like pin drop silence now switching of all fans and filter feel weird haha
    Great finish Ganja, you should be bloody proud of yourself. You smashed the batty of this grow. How's the buds dude?

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-07-17), Ganja_Montana (21-07-17), M_C (20-07-17)

Thanks

Default Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Great finish Ganja, you should be bloody proud of yourself. You smashed the batty of this grow. How's the buds dude?
    Yooo Loki thank you for the kind words and all the help u gave me that help is priceless and i see a good friendship being built bro your a legend in the game for me👊🏽 but boyyy trust me we did smash this one im looking at a bud as we speak an its peng as f*** its just amazing they become some really flavoursome bud im feeling this new hobby big time!!! I got a 175 grams around 3n a bit oz each in total the seeds i got was from bonanza but unfortunately the sour tangie dont taste or smell like a sour tangie but more like a really good cheese no biggie but just a downer as i thought this whole time I'm growing a tangie but all good next time il be buying the actual packs of beans rather then the singular any recommendations on where i can get the original packs of beans i see floating around ???
    The red diesel is spot on with that fruity after taste that i only had found at barneys years ago was a pleasure to smoke a grade i really like but can never get my hands on the buds look much better then at barneys coz boy those cafes in dam are just on extortion could only afford to get few little grams at time!!!
    This was a wicked little journey for me in to the unknown side of something that has just been apart of my life for so long i feel that i have learned so much in sense of how i been getting ripped of certain times by it not being cured or just hanged n sold and the whole cultivation side to all sorts this forum and the folk are just amazing really got me on it!!!!. Il get some bud pics up a bit later
    1 Love 👊🏽

Last edited by Ganja_Montana; 21-07-17 at 11:33 AM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (21-07-17), ERBURT (21-07-17), Loki (24-07-17), M_C (21-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Hahaha anotherone hooked : )

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (21-07-17), Loki (24-07-17), M_C (21-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Ganja graduated Loki's class of '17 with flying colours.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (24-07-17), Ganja_Montana (25-07-17), M_C (24-07-17)

Thanks

Yo yo THC fam hope all is doing good all i can say is Wowza this bud just gets high day by day still got 5 of the 8 jars not full at all haha i have started to germinate some seeds for another diary already!!! Cant thank LOKI and this forum for the push and the knowledge as we know knowledge is power and this forum feels like a proper community love that honestly everyone thank you 🙏🏽 well i guess this journey has come to a end and many more to come this diary is officially complete here are some pics of some bud!! Stay tuned for my next diary. Stay blessed folks 👊🏽

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (17-08-17), M_C (18-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Looks good that,niceone : )

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (17-08-17), M_C (18-08-17)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17