Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Thanks

Default Say Hello To My Lil Friends Mentored By LOKI

Hello Guys n Gals My 1st Diary**my 1st grow so please be gentle!! I have been hovering this forum for a while and been buying up things I thought id need for my grow and now I think im ready!!!!!
    Also I have the pleasure of Loki mentoring me thru this who has been a total star helping me pick out things I need and so much advise to Thank you Sir Loki

So My Lil Friends are both Feminized
    1x Red Diesel from Barneys Farm
    1x Sour Tangie Reserva Privida
    both are from Bonanza seeds and got like a few free seeds to..
    The Kit
    120 x 60 x 160 Hydrolab grow tent
    4 inch rvk fan with Rhino pro filter
    Viperspectra 450W led light
    Small oil heater
    6inch clip on fan
    5L humidifier

B&Q Multi
    Gro-sure Perlite
    Old timers Plant Magic Soil grow
    Old timers Plant magic soil bloom
    Final pot 2 x 20L Air pots

So I started to germinate these seeds on the 15th feb in a glass of water for 12 hours as it is my 1st grow I was keen to see them drop so did keep and eye on them every few hours (few mins more like!!!) and yes around 12 hours later they had dropped in the water then i started the paper towel method and today nearly 36 hours later i have potted them in small b&q pots as I saw tails on both, the red diesel tail was bigger then the sour tangie but potted both with a half cut bottle as a dome and put them into my tent…

I have to stress all these things I bought have been thru advise from this awesome forum without this place and all the kind folk id still be lost so big up your self’s

So here we have it
    Now let the Games begin….
    Please fasten your seat belts and get ready for the journey!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (28-02-17), ERBURT (25-03-17), joker_the_smoker (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17), Wutang22 (17-02-17)

Thanks

Enjoy your ride mate......think your Co pilot will keep you right. gd luck man
    "Everybody thinks of changing humanity, but nobody thinks of changing himself."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wutang22 For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (17-02-17), joker_the_smoker (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wutang22 View Post
    Enjoy your ride mate......think your Co pilot will keep you right. gd luck man
    Thank you Wutang pal..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17)

camkush Guest

Hello little friends. You def ended up with a great grower to mentor you! Can't wait to see how it goes mate, best of luck to yah.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (17-02-17), joker_the_smoker (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

niceeeee one montana lad. our loke dog will get ya some sweet buda will be swingin thru

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17), Wutang22 (17-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    Hello little friends. You def ended up with a great grower to mentor you! Can't wait to see how it goes mate, best of luck to yah.
    Thank you man i know im proper lucky to have Loki on board with me...

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    niceeeee one montana lad. our loke dog will get ya some sweet buda will be swingin thru
    Thanks Joker man
    Lol maybe swinging of some massive branches

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17), M_C (17-02-17), Wutang22 (17-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I'll sub up & see how the lads get on
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Ganja_Montana (17-02-17), Loki (18-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Hey Ganja_Montana, sorry for the late arrival, very busy evening. I would wish you luck, but you have me in your corner. 😂😂😂.

Seems all is in order, we shall await the birth of the girls. Let's get you a tent full of ganj.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-03-17), Ganja_Montana (18-02-17), joker_the_smoker (19-02-17), M_C (18-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hey Ganja_Montana, sorry for the late arrival, very busy evening. I would wish you luck, but you have me in your corner. ������.

Seems all is in order, we shall await the birth of the girls. Let's get you a tent full of ganj.
    Lol who needs luck hey!!! Roger that! But honestly bro im super excited on the birth of my first girls trying to resist myself to not keep checking to see if they arrived!! lol guess thats the newbie in me!!!
    lets get it on i can feel happy days ahead

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Loki (18-02-17), M_C (18-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I'll sub up & see how the lads get on
    Jump on bro the more the merrier!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-02-17)

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast