Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Drugs test detox drinks test

Thanks

The trouble with synthetic urine is 1) getting it to the required temperature without giving anything away & 2) getting the synthetic urine in the sample pot without anybody knowing. I've never had to do a test before so I'm really worried. Do they watch? Is it just a curtain?

Because it's a full pre-employment medical, they will be testing blood pressure, eyes, hearing etc so does that mean I'l have to take my top off? Will they find it?

Just a little to much worry for my liking. I really hope this drink works because a £30k job is in the balance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Okay, 5 mins left on the timer which will be a total of 90mins since drinking ULTIMATE DETOX - I really need to pee so I'm going to go collect a sample. I have a few tests left so will do another one next time i need to pee. Results to follow!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

It's not looking great. These are tests 90mins after consuming ULTIMATE DETOX one with a flash and one without. I'm now waiting to need another pee before doing another test.

Attachment 341591Attachment 341592

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Glynne (03-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Good luck mate.... best thing i can think of is get some piss from someone who you trust is clean.. dont get girls piss as a positive pregnancy test might give the game away.
    You can buy a fake penis etc to help out but ive always gaffer taped a closed bag of clean piss to the inside of my leg(keeps it at proper temp), i attach (very well as a wet leg gives the game away) a small tube to corner of bag really well and tape the tube to the side of my penis (sorry.. getting very frank now)... they wont watch you unless they are a proper doctor as nurses cant watch intimate area release unless they have your permission, which u dont give...
    When i do this trick (im a 60ton road crane operative and get tested now i have a new job in that sector) u get to the toilet and take stopper out and squeeze legs together so piss is squeezed out of bag and down tube.....looks like im taking a piss...
    The way i do it has ever failed me once (im tested monthly now)and it doesnt cost £20 for some drink that doesnt work..
    P.s... i get 48hrs notice before a urine test and 7 days notice before a blood test.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GanjaDan1 (03-03-17), GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

P.P.S.... if you cant get fresh piss then get what you can and chill it, it will last for 4days in fridge.
    I used frozen piss that i thawed out and put in leg bag to get warm from my mate and i passed the test...the urine was 4months in the freezer and they didnt bat an eyelid, or said it wasnt good.... just make sure the temp is good as this is what they use to see if its genuine sample or not.
    Sorry for my ramblings...
    #keepitgreen. 🖒🖒

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

I'm not convinced I'd want a bag of piss in my freezer
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm about to take another pee (This will be the second pee since taking the drink) I'll post results again but if this doesn't work, I think I'll need to PM you regarding your technique, if that's ok? I'm willing to do anything...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I'm not convinced I'd want a bag of piss in my freezer
    I know mate, but when your job relies on it then you will do anything to make sure you pass....
    Just to clarify... i NEVER operate any machinery under the influence of weed, alcohol or prescription drugs (which i dont take appart from the odd paracetamol).
    I believe that the law needs to be changed regarding cannabis but i also believe that if you have a job that can be very dangerous to ppl around you (crane driver in my case), then you youself have the responsibility to not be under the influence of any mind altering substances (legal, illegal or prescription) while operating that equipment.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (18-08-18), GEORGE (18-08-18), M_C (03-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaDan1 View Post
    I'm about to take another pee (This will be the second pee since taking the drink) I'll post results again but if this doesn't work, I think I'll need to PM you regarding your technique, if that's ok? I'm willing to do anything...
    Any time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Why can't these companies just move to a mouth swab instead? It's not about what you did in you spare time last week, it's about the state you are in when tested

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast