Thread: C02 vape cartridges

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Default C02 vape cartridges

Anybody had the pleasure to have a blast on these vape cartridges??
    They come in a few flavas and i have had the luck to have a lemon jack and a kush..
    i ask as i got a few new flavours tonight to try..
    These are not the co2 clear make but homemade i think or import but not the same make as the others i have tried..
    Got a cheese and sour lemon diesel and a few others but can't remember the name of the flavas..
    Nothing like walking among people while getting wasted on a vape pen..
    Like a dirty secret.. i am getting wasted in front of you all and its not a spliff whoopwhoop..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (04-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Zolabud (07-04-17)

Thanks

I found out about these Canna juices today in my local vape shop.
    The guy told me about them and that he is a distributor and he will let me have a free 2 mls and he let me had a vape on his Smok ad I must say it tasted very good....
    Apparently it takes a short while to kick in...

> Bigger 20ML bottle.
    > UK and USA made flavour concentrates, pharmaceutical grade carrier oils
    > Each bottle is hand crafted in our certified laboratory by an expert with years of experience
    > Crystal clear made with pure CBD (cannabidiol) and pure CBG (cannabigerol)
    > Free from oils, packed full of beneficial cannabinoids which can optimise your well being
    > Works in any electronic cigarette or personal vaporiser (we advise a non disposable device, check out our deals on high quality e cigs)
    > Suitable for vegetarians

Got to give it a go eh....

Since 2011 I have had Emphasyma. Smoked rollies and spliffs for 37 years.

Bumped into an old friend earlier in the week and he sold me £10 worth of grass and it didn't smell too bad. I tentatively skinned up. I was a bit scared as my lungs are compromised and wasn't quite sure what to expect after a 10 year break. Been vaping since the day of my diagnosis.

It was like giving your oldest and bestest friend a warm hug. My Tinnitus lessened. My toothache didn't feel quite as bad. I feel quite emotional really....I sure have missed feeling like this.

Over the last 3 days I have settled down and now smoke 1 joint per night. On my patio. And I have a drag and come indoors for a while.

It's strange but this doesn't feel like your bog standard street Indica that I expect to buy. I have barely eaten in 3 days. Heavy Indicas want me to eat the house etc.
    I didn't even ask what it was. All I know is it wasn't a bad £10 worth and it smelt lovely. Not as dry as I would have liked but not wet either.I hate wet puff....

Usually it's Northern Lights,White Widow or 'Skunk'. I have yet to discover what Skunk is but my feelings are it is a generic term. ??

I have discovered I really miss my puff.I will try this Canna liquid with great interest. May even manage to go nicotine free if it works.

It does taste really good you know....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

just grow your own n then steep it,free ejuice and way better cos you know whats in it