Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Temperature issue

Thanks

Default Temperature issue

Hi guys, using an 80w led about 12 inches above one plant. Humidity 60% but my temperature is rarely above 19 degrees. Is this sufficient for good growth or should I switch to a household bulb to increase temp.

She sprouted about four days ago with two leaves also has a red stem, curious as she was potted in a rooter then straight into an 11litre lot with special mix so nutes not a problem till week 6.

Ideally temps and red stem my question.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

Definitely want to get your temps up a handful of degrees mate, if you can add the other light I'm sure that'd help a bit.
    My nighttime temp is roughly what yours is. My day time temp sits around 25°c.

Thanks

I only have space for the one light. Small and compact. As for difference btn temps it pretty much 19-21 24 hours a day. The led is in 24 hrs and as temps are so low i dont even have the fan going yet.

You think I should switch out my led then. I will post a pic soon. What size? Should I get just a normal lightbulb for the heat or a CFL?

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

Thanks

As you can see pretty small space and a pretty cool temp but humidity is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

This is day 9 from putting her in the rooter

Thanks

hi saturn have you tried using a small oil filled electric radiator to raise your temps during day/night,thats what my friend uses and keeps his temps at proper levels.....(just a thought m8

Thanks

Just put one in. Temp up to 24 now lowered my led down to about 10 inches. I know she is only sprouting but does it look stretched?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Quote Originally Posted by saturnus27 View Post
    Just put one in. Temp up to 24 now lowered my led down to about 10 inches. I know she is only sprouting but does it look stretched?

Yeah, she's a bit stretched but lowering the LED will, hopefully, prevent any more stretch
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

So guys this is day 15. Everything seems fine but should it look this way. I mean the leaves do not look typical. Have I done something wrong here?. It is an autoflower so I thought sex etc was a given.
    Am I overthinking this?

Temp25
    Hum 59
    Special mix
    80w led 5 inches above

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0313.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	342239