Thread: Incredible bulk soil

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Default Incredible bulk soil

Strain and Seedbank: Incredible bulks – Dr. Kripplings
    Parentage: Big Bud X Super Skunk X Green Spirit
    Numbers of grows or years growing: lost count
    Grow Equipment, Location & Style: 1.2x1.2x2.0 Grow Tent, 125mm fan pulling through power plant vented shade, 600 hps with Sylvania grolux dual spec. Oil filled heater, dehumidifier, clip on fan.
    Germination: Paper Towel Method
    Vegging: 6 Weeks
    Flowering: 9 weeks from flip
    Soil Grow:Yes - B&Q Verve with 30% perlite.
    Nutes/Feed: Canna Terra Vega, FLores, PK 13/14, Epsom Salts, molasses.
    Weeks of flower: 9 weeks from flip
    Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 80% cloudy - 20% amber
    Wet yield: unknown
    Drying time: 6 Days
    Dry Yield: 14oz
    Curing time: Ongoing
    Bud Density: 8 /10 :
    Bud Appearance Comments: Very very resinous. Possibly the most resinous bud I have seen / grown. By the time it has shrunk in drying the trichs are pulled so close together that it is literally just frosted.
    Grindability: 9/10 - This all boild down to how you dry and cure really so I kinda think its a pointless part of the report.
    Smell in veg: 3/10 – Just the usual plant smell in the tent but extraction kept odours in the tent.
    Smell in flower: 10/10 – Absolutely stinks. If you ask me its on a par with cheese. This stuff absolutely reeks even when its in a bag. Do not take this in your car to a mates house. If you do then stick it under your petrol cap like I did as the smell will overwhelm your car.
    Smell after curing: 10/10 - lush
    Smell of smoke: 8/10 - really strong skunky smell.
    Taste: 7/10 - If you put too much in a joint then I find it can get a little harsh on the throat due to its high THC content. Put less in and its fine but when you get greedy it kind of overpowers itself and goes a little harsh. Me and my mate smoked a blunt and it was literally like smoking diesel or something noxious. It was just too strong to enjoy. May be nice to a seasoned blunt smoker but I am not seasoned with blunts as they just incapacitate me.

The High: 10/10 - Very strong, heavy stoned with a great body buzz. Its not really my bag for daytime smoking but if you want relaxed then this is the one to try. The high is powerful and at first can be giddy and quite a good head buzz where youre up for doing something but then after a while the couchlock creeps up on you and you find yourself quite content sat on your ass doing nothing
    Length of buzz : 7/10 - Not the longest lasting but to be honest thats not a bad thing with this stuff as its nice to be able to get back up and do something. The stone-over the next morning is one of the strongest I have had from bud. Really does leave you feeling like you could sleep all the next day. Avoid if you work early mornings lol.
    Good comments: Very strong bud in smell and effects. Great kief production and great for making extracts. I've just made 3lb of butter from the trim and popcorn but I haven't tried it yet. the plants produce large, dense buds and it was easy to grow.
    Bad Comments: Not much. Its not an amazing smoke if you're a connoisseur or you like a lighter smoke. I love my kush but had to grow this to see what the hype was about. I wont grow it again as its just a little strong for me and I like a strain that I can smoke joint after joint as I relax in an evening. Not something I can do with the bulk. I can't realistically moan about bud being too strong but something around 17%thc is more up my street that the 24% average on this strain.
    General Comments: Good strong, easy to grow weed. Possibly a little overpriced but I guess they are just riding the wave of good reports this strain gets. Taste and smoke are nothing special but if you're a first time grower or you want a lot of bud for your area then this would be a good strain to grow.
    Cheers Dru!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), Huktonfoniks (07-03-17), M_C (07-03-17), potanist01 (07-03-17)

Thanks

I seem to have duplicated this post. Please can a mod remove one. thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), potanist01 (07-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I seem to have duplicated this post. Please can a mod remove one. thanks.
    Sorted for you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), potanist01 (07-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Strain and Seedbank: Incredible bulks – Dr. Kripplings
    Parentage: Big Bud X Super Skunk X Green Spirit
    Numbers of grows or years growing: lost count
    Grow Equipment, Location & Style: 1.2x1.2x2.0 Grow Tent, 125mm fan pulling through power plant vented shade, 600 hps with Sylvania grolux dual spec. Oil filled heater, dehumidifier, clip on fan.
    Germination: Paper Towel Method
    Vegging: 6 Weeks
    Flowering: 9 weeks from flip
    Soil Grow:Yes - B&Q Verve with 30% perlite.
    Nutes/Feed: Canna Terra Vega, FLores, PK 13/14, Epsom Salts, molasses.
    Weeks of flower: 9 weeks from flip
    Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 80% cloudy - 20% amber
    Wet yield: unknown
    Drying time: 6 Days
    Dry Yield: 14oz
    Curing time: Ongoing
    Bud Density: 8 /10 :
    Bud Appearance Comments: Very very resinous. Possibly the most resinous bud I have seen / grown. By the time it has shrunk in drying the trichs are pulled so close together that it is literally just frosted.
    Grindability: 9/10 - This all boild down to how you dry and cure really so I kinda think its a pointless part of the report.
    Smell in veg: 3/10 – Just the usual plant smell in the tent but extraction kept odours in the tent.
    Smell in flower: 10/10 – Absolutely stinks. If you ask me its on a par with cheese. This stuff absolutely reeks even when its in a bag. Do not take this in your car to a mates house. If you do then stick it under your petrol cap like I did as the smell will overwhelm your car.
    Smell after curing: 10/10 - lush
    Smell of smoke: 8/10 - really strong skunky smell.
    Taste: 7/10 - If you put too much in a joint then I find it can get a little harsh on the throat due to its high THC content. Put less in and its fine but when you get greedy it kind of overpowers itself and goes a little harsh. Me and my mate smoked a blunt and it was literally like smoking diesel or something noxious. It was just too strong to enjoy. May be nice to a seasoned blunt smoker but I am not seasoned with blunts as they just incapacitate me.

The High: 10/10 - Very strong, heavy stoned with a great body buzz. Its not really my bag for daytime smoking but if you want relaxed then this is the one to try. The high is powerful and at first can be giddy and quite a good head buzz where youre up for doing something but then after a while the couchlock creeps up on you and you find yourself quite content sat on your ass doing nothing
    Length of buzz : 7/10 - Not the longest lasting but to be honest thats not a bad thing with this stuff as its nice to be able to get back up and do something. The stone-over the next morning is one of the strongest I have had from bud. Really does leave you feeling like you could sleep all the next day. Avoid if you work early mornings lol.
    Good comments: Very strong bud in smell and effects. Great kief production and great for making extracts. I've just made 3lb of butter from the trim and popcorn but I haven't tried it yet. the plants produce large, dense buds and it was easy to grow.
    Bad Comments: Not much. Its not an amazing smoke if you're a connoisseur or you like a lighter smoke. I love my kush but had to grow this to see what the hype was about. I wont grow it again as its just a little strong for me and I like a strain that I can smoke joint after joint as I relax in an evening. Not something I can do with the bulk. I can't realistically moan about bud being too strong but something around 17%thc is more up my street that the 24% average on this strain.
    General Comments: Good strong, easy to grow weed. Possibly a little overpriced but I guess they are just riding the wave of good reports this strain gets. Taste and smoke are nothing special but if you're a first time grower or you want a lot of bud for your area then this would be a good strain to grow.
    Haha brilliant report mate ! Did you do a diary for this grow ?

Ive been checking out all the diaries that have done the bulks, as im doing some now

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), greengiant (08-03-17), M_C (07-03-17), potanist01 (07-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

Nice detailed report mate. I grew a IB last summer what a lovely strain pleasure to grow and nice yield.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to potanist01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), greengiant (08-03-17)

Thanks

I didn't do a diary I'm afraid mate. I'm doing one now since I switched to rdwc. More because I'm new to dwc though and it might help me receive guidance. Up to now though it's all easier than soil so fingers crossed.

Just ask me if you ever havevany questions about growing the bulk. It really is an easy one to grow though.

The hard bit for me is staying conscious whilst smoking the shit.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (08-03-17)