Thread: going to dam on your own

Thanks

Default going to dam on your own

Hi im looking for some advice, I want to go to amsterdam on my own as my mates dont smoke so its just drinking related hols with them, but Ive always wanted to go so my only real option is going on my own.

Would anyone recommend this? I will be staying in a proper hotel room not a hostel/shared room, but I would be planning on visiting stuff in the day and then buying some weed and then smoking it in the hotel room in evening as I prefer the privacy when smoking, would this be feasible?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodsy9090 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-03-17), Valentina (08-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Why smoke in the room when there are awesome cafes. Summer that place is amazing. Highly recommended. Even posted some back home over a period of 3 days (to hopefully get one though - they all arrived) I bought socks and sealed them in socks and sent it like that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You'll struggle to find a hotel that you can smoke in
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i went on my own for a week, stayed in an hotel outside amsterdam, every morning i was up at 6am went outside for a smoke then had brecky, was a 10min walk to the station. spent all day in the dam then last train back to hotel, was no need to smoke in the room i only used it for sleeping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

There are some really cool places if you look around... i stayed in a place called .. bed and net .. it was excellent and a bonus was the owner was a judge for the cannabis cup that year and had a huge box of different oils and shatter from all the big breeders... i had never done dabs, but that night was the first time ever that i was actually tripping out from constantly dabbing different types of amazing quality stuff. I didnt whitey, but i was close 😅😅😅.
    The place has super fast internet, bongs, pipes and vaporisers in every room... quality place.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17), Glynne (14-03-17)

Viz Guest

So does Ginger Bud Joker, and that is not going to happen either.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17), Glynne (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (14-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    So does Ginger Bud Joker, and that is not going to happen either.
    haha ohhhh i will be if we do the meet though providing i wont be the only one

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17), Glynne (14-03-17)

Thanks

Tell your mates it's a piss up they'll soon change there mind when they see how expensive beer is.
    They can get stoned relax and watch all the piss heads making fools out of themselves being antisocial fighting etc all the stuff we have to put up with.
    I've been the dam on my own twice and I can honestly say I ventured everywhere and enjoyed.I did it again on my own I saw that much
    Last edited by Volcano; 14-03-17 at 06:51 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-17)