Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arizer Solo - First time vaper.

Thanks

Default Arizer Solo - First time vaper.

Hi everyone,
    I have just bought myself an Arizer Solo and I have just tried it for the first time and to be honest I don't see what the hype about vaping is?
    It tasted like nothing I can even describe and I thought I was going to be sick! Am I doing something wrong? My first hit was on the maximum temperature and my second hit was on the lowest temperature, and it still tasted like crap! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really hope I haven't wasted £120 on it!

Thanks

I just spent 15 mins typing again on this shit to be fucking logged out again
    I've tried on numerous occasions to resolve in fact I've shared my concerns to moderators with regard to security.......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano View Post
    I just spent 15 mins typing again on this shit to be fucking logged out again
    I've tried on numerous occasions to resolve in fact I've shared my concerns to moderators with regard to security.......
    There is a "tick box" that you can click on to keep you logged on.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thanks

Aspire with greatest of respect I have ticked this on numerous times this only happens dare I say it when certain people are on.
    If I have posted something that has offended I am sorry for having an opinion but on two occasions I have reported what I believe to be somebody accessing my account

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Aspie * sorry but I have to rush because some fuckin Esmeralda

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also I have tried and failed to change password

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano View Post
    Aspire with greatest of respect I have ticked this on numerous times this only happens dare I say it when certain people are on.
    If I have posted something that has offended I am sorry for having an opinion but on two occasions I have reported what I believe to be somebody accessing my account
    No worries, mate. I mentioned it in case you didn't know it was there. It works for me 100% of the time.

If you think someone's logging onto your account, I would check my PC for any viri/trojans etc., and when proved clean, change my password.

See if that makes a difference or not.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Volcano (15-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

arizer air is best i find on the green setting and also the one above initially then coming back down to green,im color blind so might be entirely wrong.

its heating the bud not burning it so max heat and min heat is a bit silly really and will obviously not hit the mark and tbh ive used neither setting.

using shit ebay chinesee batteries is also a nono,they die far too quickly.

also using shit weed will taste bad whatever temp you use.

temperature is the same concept whatever vapouriser you use so its seems unlikely its an unworkable idea as so many of us get great satisfaction from such things.

my arizer air tastes gorgeous with my home herb,as does my bong using coals to create the vapour

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (05-04-17), Volcano (15-03-17)

Thanks

Oh yes sorry didn't mean to spit me dummy out in public
    Totally agree with the above post
    When these strains are being created do you think a vapourisor is the preferred testing apparatus
    I use a flower mate and me volcano and vape e juice my house smells nice

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

ggotch (15-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast