Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Firefly 2 or Pax 3

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hey Aspie you got one too? Nope mate it is a very full flavour with mine. But I did give my vape a burn in for ten or so minutes before I used it. Think it recommended that on the DaVinci forum. What I have found is giving the chamber and other bits a nice clean ever three or four refills makes a world of difference.
    Yes, mate, it was from Secret Santa on here. I also found that it didn't give many "fumes" from it. I've seen people use vapes and theirs are bellowing out, but those were for normal smokers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-03-17)

Viz Guest

WOW dude you got an IQ from Secret Santa that is one serious bit of kit and incredibly generous from who ever gave it you. There is very little smoke cloud. Nearly nothing in fact.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    WOW dude you got an IQ from Secret Santa that is one serious bit of kit and incredibly generous from who ever gave it you. There is very little smoke cloud. Nearly nothing in fact.
    Yes it was, but I asked him not to, but he wouldn't post again on here if I didn't accept. It put me in an awkward position.

Mine had almost zero vape, so that's good then.

Thank you for the info.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

you should get a good mouthful of vape,noticable going in,but as its a vapour n not a smoke coming out itll show a lot less as it should be more readily absorbed by the internal derma plus its temperature will have changed on the return.

i get a nice bit using the arizer,just enough,i dont want to be expelling clouds,thats for ecig noobs, as thats just a waste of erb.

mettallic taste isnt good,perhaps run it through a sonic bath,get rid of any factory/manufacturing oils etc.

they are all wonderful things imo,im still in love with my Air nearly 2yrs since buying it,just soo reliable and efficient way of getting the buzz.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

toblue (25-04-17)

Thanks

Or a mighty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jofus View Post
    MC, where would I find his post, have searched but cant find anything ?
    Although this thread mainly deals with vaping oil, Sam does begin with solids vaping - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-does-vapping-)

Drop him a PM if you have any questions on the subject, he's a wealth of knowledge
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have have the arizer extreme q, not a bad bit of kit, if you pack the gauze you get more vapour with it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

ggotch (01-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jofus View Post
    That's the thing i'm finding, one person says great, the other rubbish. ...perhaps you could say why ?
    OK, point, by point. This is not a matter of opinion, just stating what I found with the Firefly2: Never finished a 2nd bowl before the battery was done. That's why they give you 2 batteries. But you can't use it while it's charging. The design obviously did not properly match the battery choice with the heater draw, so they just throw in another battery. Who wants to be screwing around with batteries all the time? Don't drop it on the wrong surface from too high. That nice looking mirror glass gets kinda sketchy real quick. Bowl size: Small. Just a fact. Draws very hard. They will say that is to allow convection to occur while you are hitting it. I have used 3 other vapes that are easier to hit and heat up, work just fine. Not the FF2. You have to suck pretty hard to keep it going sometimes. It lasted about a month before I was done hassling with it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

ggotch (31-03-17), Volcano (31-03-17)

Thanks

And how about the pax Acewiza, whats your thoughts on that ? Proper vapour ? Decent amout ? Heat on demand? Half tank filling, is that good for lightweights ? Just general overall opinion..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

one feature of the Air that ive found to be very useful most times is the auto switch off,essential when one "wanders orf" after some particuly strong erb.

dont know if the other ones mentioned here have it,but for solo use its a must have

sorry never tried/heard of,the acewiza,though im tempted to avoid purely cos of the name,like that peediddydaddy one they sell down the market

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (02-04-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2