Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Severe Withdrawal After 2 Months Of Daily Use

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    I don't think it is, how do I check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ayyy , im not the best person to ask that lol, unlink them all ,man youll have to chexk them accounts and see whats linked together . Sign out all of them first off , then unfriend all i guess , sign in from respective accounts and not through the quicklinks

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

I smoke.weed on a daily basis had to stop for a while.as was in hmp. And ihad me first wet dream at the age of 31 was well happy man haha the dreams were a bit scatty to start off apart from That I was sweet
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), Trex (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

cant believe i just hit a thanks button to a 31yr old man having his first wet dream

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-04-17), Trex (24-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    cant believe i just hit a thanks button to a 31yr old man having his first wet dream
    The last time I had one, I woke up to find the water bottle had a leak.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Those dreams you have on a weed break are worth stopping for. Lol. I have the most vivid, and often lucid dreams when I have a tolerance break.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Haha yeah mate pretty out there eh. to be honest one of the reasons i smoke weed is I am a high energy person. I do a crazy amount of physical exercise but I still have energy. My head is never quiet, drives me nuts sometimes. My dreams are full of action as well, to the point where I can wake up exhausted from them. A few puffs of sweet Mary just help me kick everything down a gear. If I was born in a more recent decade the doctors would have had me on all sorts of drug cocktails from childhood I rekon.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), Trex (24-04-17)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6