Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Severe Withdrawal After 2 Months Of Daily Use

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    I dont get withdrawal as im always topped up
    That's the way I prefer it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (04-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I tip my hat to you guys that can take a break and not bother you. I wish I could be like that, but cannot. No willpower.
    same as mate, not a day without or not often lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Glynne (06-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by biggiebri View Post
    same as mate, not a day without or not often lol
    I've been toking almost every day since 6th March 1984 (approx 21:00) I hate living in reality.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (05-04-17), Glynne (04-04-17), toblue (18-04-17), Trex (04-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (05-04-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Moderation is key ......

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Is that moderately stoned 24/7 mate. lol I just took 3 months off after smoking almost everyday for 26 years. No drama for me just took me longer to get too sleep the first night. I started back up a few weeks ago, Im enjoying my highs more now im not smoking every day.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 06-04-17 at 01:44 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ggotch (06-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), Trex (06-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

just spent the last year on contract work,monthly d+a tests etc,only had one off vapes during xmas and birthday etc,i spose perhaps 6 occasions the whole year,rest of the time i did without.

once you get used to this way of stoning it becomes easy,i think its the fact that you have something else to do that occupies you fully,ie for me its work/earning.

same with alcohol,was on wagon for ten years after being a proper alchy,sitting on a bench at 8am with a bottle .

you simply tell yourself you need to do something new one day and itll happen.

youll certainly benefit from doing either,erb, now im a doley is truly great,such a buzz now ,and having a beer or ten is just a long happy experience again,certainly wasnt before .
    i dont do the hokey n billy n sid that i did years ago at all now,simply no longer need it and dont mix in those circles anymore either though thats prolly more to do with age and finally growing up...a bit.

women,hmm,they are impossible to give up im afraid,though regular short breaks are also recommended

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Glynne (06-04-17), Trex (06-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Is that moderately stoned 24/7 mate. lol I just took 3 months off after smoking almost everyday for 26 years. No drama for me just took me longer to get too sleep the first night. I started back up a few weeks ago, Im enjoying my highs more now im not smoking every day.
    I was always a cheap stoner , never ever took me much , maybe 1 joint per day divided in three sessions after supper or something like that .

When i find it takes a tad.more to get me high ,ill take 2-3 day break , then when i start back up , its like im 14 smoking for the first times again ffs and i mean like out for the count passed out on sofa after 1/4 joint lmfao ,very low tolerance for weed witch is great but i can drink booze til a 40oz is polished off and keep going lol i dont drink much these days thank god . Love the ice cold beer in summer time though

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ggotch (06-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), joker_the_smoker (06-04-17), toblue (18-04-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I was always a cheap stoner , never ever took me much , maybe 1 joint per day divided in three sessions after supper or something like that .

When i find it takes a tad.more to get me high ,ill take 2-3 day break , then when i start back up , its like im 14 smoking for the first times again ffs and i mean like out for the count passed out on sofa after 1/4 joint lmfao ,very low tolerance for weed witch is great but i can drink booze til a 40oz is polished off and keep going lol i dont drink much these days thank god . Love the ice cold beer in summer time though

Im th same as you mate, ive only got one grey cell left 1 good joint can do me 2/3 sessions. I brew my own beer so if i wanna get on it I can lol.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ggotch (06-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), Trex (06-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If I go without cannabis it never really bothers me....
    what he said /\

love havin a smoke but be dammed if it gona bother me if dont have joint for some reason

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (06-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), M_C (06-04-17), Trex (06-04-17)

Thanks

Leafly Article on Tolerance Breaks: Can a Tolerance Break Rejuvenate the Effects of Cannabis?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

Glynne (06-04-17)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast