Thread: Masters 2017

camkush Guest

Default Masters 2017

Anyone watching the masters? Should be interesting weekend with the weather we had come in, and the swirling winds! Hopefully Folwer, Day, or Speith can pull it out and fill my pockets with money.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-17), Timbo287 (07-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

I'll watch after the cut. I've backed koepka before the tournament and he is currently 9 shots off the lead. I was waiting to see how matsuyama got on with a view to backing him before the start of the third round but he is 10 shots off the lead so will need a good second round to be in contention
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-17)

camkush Guest

Yeah, I had 15 on matsuyama being first round leader at +5000. Sunday should be really interesting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-17)

Viz Guest

Loving the coverage, one of these days I am going to make the trip over and hopefully spend the Sunday watching from the 15th gallery.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-17), Timbo287 (08-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Loving the coverage, one of these days I am going to make the trip over and hopefully spend the Sunday watching from the 15th gallery.
    Augusta is one of the nicest looking courses on the tour. it would be good to go and watch. We can meet up and smoke some green on a green

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-17)

camkush Guest

Ohhh the place is gorgeous guys! Me and my dad made it for a practice round in 2010 and I'll never forget how green it was there! Also food was sooooo cheap and everything from napkins to toilet paper is green there. Place is so hilly tho I couldn't imagine being a caddy carrying the bag all 18 holes.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-17), Timbo287 (09-04-17)

Thanks

That's unusual for a top sporting venue to have cheap food its normally a £7 burger with a £3 can of coke. I couldn't imagine carrying a bag around a pro course although it might not be so bad with a pro as you only put the bag down 3 times a hole where as when I play sometimes it's 3 shots for 10 yards

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-17)

camkush Guest

Haha yeah it's great place and venue. Glad ole Sergio finally won a major