Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New to vapourizers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Iv got a mighty and not smoked a cig since well i lie iv had one. The the cough you have to know how much you can handle. I find deep and slow to be abit of a solution. And as soon as you feel a tickle stop breating in and exhale. I recently had about a 1week tolerance break from vaping. And boy do i get smashed off it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Buster (09-08-17), Cleargreen (31-12-18), GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Same as above take longer slower pulls and find the sweet spot. I find vaping a lot smother on my throat and never wake up with a chesty cough any more

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

the more I get into it the more i'm loving it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Buster (09-08-17), GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    the more I get into it the more i'm loving it
    It needs time to get used to it and get of the joints as there not the same. I love it myself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks

Just think about the fundamental differences between smoking and vaping: Time and temperature. Then there's the "extra" stuff that comes with smoking (combustion by-products, CO, etc.) The physics of what's happening in a vape bowl vs. the end of a joint or a bong are really quite different, in terms of time and temperature. The time aspect explains throat irritation. Those surfaces are typically going to be exposed to the irritant for longer times during slower vape draws - and potentially, a richer/thicker mixture as well. I always have a beverage at hand when vaping and take a sip or 2 after each hit to wash down the throat tissues.

My vapes always run at their high temp setting, just to extract the maximum amount of active ingredient. The manufacturers use terms like "precise temperature control," etc. to attempt differentiation for marketing purposes. Then there's the scientifically anal-retentives crowing about subtle effects from cannabanoids and terpenes converting at different temperature. All absolutely true science, but pretty much a sideshow digression, for all practical purposes. It's in a bowl, oven, chamber, cherry or whatever heating up over time. The results will all be pretty similar as long it gets hot enough to do what you are trying to do, without actually burning it. That's where the real difference comes in. Anything less is just a lack of realizing full potential of the herb's effect.
    Last edited by acewiza; 09-08-17 at 04:02 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

Buster (09-08-17), GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks

I quited smoking cigarettes when i started using vaporizer my first was some Chinese ZTOP. The experience was not really good, but felt better than cigarettes or blunts. Its funny how in the first few weeks you feel how damage can smoke do to your lungs.. But after few years i feel awesome Highly recommend using vape!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rastagurlx90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18), Root. (11-06-18)

Thanks

Look into a water pipe adapter for your Mighty.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joker123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks

Default The Mighty

I’ve just bought a mighty to replace my worn out crafty and love it.
    It delivers loads more of everything at the expense of a few more pounds and a bit of portability.
    I also have a pax 2 for using out and about and a volcano that I now use less regularly than I used to.
    Love the pax, it feels great to hold and with a long gentle inhale can give good clouds. It never gets me too high, which I like outside.
    I have my mighty in a small bag with 10 or so preloaded capsuals, and a tobacco tin for storing the remnants. I find it easy to use and if fully charged will vape them all easily. I cook between 180 and 190 and give the mighty a good clean after the 10 capsuals are used. Again I find it important to inhale slowly and for as long as possible. I’ve been smoking and vaping for years and the mighty can get me blitzed.
    I used to throw the contents of the capsules away however I found that if I run the baked herb through the volcano I get a very cloudy bag. I put it down to the volcano being bigger and simply just more efficient.

I think the trick is keeping them clean and a long enough draw to heat the herb.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjo33_uk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18), Ironman (25-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I use the mighty too. I recommend you look at the bubbler attachment for it, best £40 I've spent for a while😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (31-12-18), GEORGE (28-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Ive got the pax 2 and bought a bubbler for it, love it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast