Thread: Bubbler pipe for mighty/crafty vaporiser

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Default Bubbler pipe for mighty/crafty vaporiser

Hey guys,

So I recently picked up the bubbler pipe attachment for my mighty. Let me give you some background first.

For some reason, I can not vape, smoking is fine, but vaping I feel like I'm gonna cough my eyes out, so the mighty was resigned to the "waste of money" drawer.

Until this week that is, I heard the bubbler was good and at around £45 I though it worth a go.

It's excellent. Small lovely looking thing, but more importantly now I can happily hit my vape! And I can take huge(!) hits due to the bubbler cooling everything!

So a small guide was requested and here it is.

First get your equipment, crafty/mighty vape and bubbler kit

Then remove the original cooling head and fill up the oven with your cannabis.

Now put the bong adaptor on, instead of the original cooling head

BE CAREFUL!! The new adaptor doesn't screw all the way round, and if you force it, it will break the vapouriser not the adaptor. Picture below shows how it doesn't twist the whole way.

Fill the water pipe up with a little water

Pop the pipe on the vape

Turn it on, wait for temp and you are good to go!!

Hope this helps.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (07-05-17), GEORGE (04-07-17), ggotch (30-06-17), mrnice586 (05-05-17)

Thanks

Been thinkimg of getting a mighy with the glass adapter in mind aswell. Do you still cough?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17), TomKing (05-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice586 View Post
    Been thinkimg of getting a mighy with the glass adapter in mind aswell. Do you still cough?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    A little, but I am very sensitive it turns out, I cant even use the ecigs. Gentle draws absoulutely fine almost like just pulling air, but it constantly tempts me to push it, so I end up coughing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Hey guys, So I recently picked up the bubbler pipe attachment for my mighty. Let me give you some background first. For some reason, I can not vape, smoking is fine, but vaping I feel like I'm gonna cough my eyes out, so the mighty was resigned to the "waste of money" drawer. Until this week that is, I heard the bubbler was good and at around £45 I though it worth a go, so many cool water pipes online you can get one for your own vape!. It's excellent. If you want to buy a water pipe click here. Small lovely looking thing, but more importantly now I can happily hit my vape! And I can take huge(!) hits due to the bubbler cooling everything! So a small guide was requested and here it is. First get your equipment, crafty/mighty vape and bubbler kit Then remove the original cooling head and fill up the oven with your cannabis.

Now put the bong adaptor on, instead of the original cooling head

BE CAREFUL!! The new adaptor doesn't screw all the way round, and if you force it, it will break the vapouriser not the adaptor. Picture below shows how it doesn't twist the whole way.

Fill the water pipe up with a little water

Pop the pipe on the vape

Turn it on, wait for temp and you are good to go!!

Hope this helps.

Looks really cool, I have a vape and a water pipe, was thinking of doing a makeshift host and sealant thing! There are not many water pipes for sale that fit into vapes..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fiercekush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

same one as ive got for my arizer air you can also get "S" shaped glass to connect to a hooka

its definately an improvement on the plastic mighty,now youll get proper taste with glass hopefully lol

only jesting, heheh.
    Last edited by ggotch; 30-06-17 at 10:04 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks

I found that I was coughing my guts up when I first got my Mighty. After years of dragging on a tobacco based joint and getting a tobacco hit with lots of smoke, I expected the same experience but it isn't. You're obviously never going to get the tobacco hit or the smoke, so it's a bit disconcerting at first.
    I nearly binned mine but I've persevered - the manual says only take in half a lungful (or words to that effect) and that works for me. Give it a few short puffs to get it going, take a nice half lungful. Repeat as necessary. Ignore the absence of the tobacco hit and the smoke and examine what your head is doing. For me, it's a great way to get maximum stone and flavour from your herb.
    The bubbler sounds interesting but too hardcore for me. Ok I'm a wimp.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chiselwizard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

yeh i had the coughing when i first started ecigs,is why a lot of people struggle with vaping,its a hot liquid entering the lung after all and after becoming used to having caustic tobbacco/bonfire smoke in your lungs swapping that for vapour is quite a shock.

you persevere because you know vapour has to be better than burnt smoke right,and it is,youll feel better after couple of weeks doing it that way,youll notice everything tastes better,smells stronger and you "seem" to have more energy..ive personally noticed i dont get killer manflu anymore,worst ive had is a sniffle in two plus years now.

tone it down at the beginning,take light drags etc and youll settle with whats right for you.

erb vaping is much the same only difference is you dont really want to blowout a cloud as that erb youre wasting there,better in than out

i grew up doing hot knives etc and learned to hold it in and then exhale virtually nothing out,same goes for this,if its getting baked thats on the agenda,as opposed to "having people notice youre doing drugs etc"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Buster (04-07-17), Gaz (28-11-18), GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks

Nice post, reading this is getting me excited for the delivery of my mighty and bubbler which I ordered today!