Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread: First grow - 2X Pineapple Chunk & 1 8 Ball Kush - Mentored by joker

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,742 Times

I still don't get what you mean blowing through it.. do you mean you have a filter in the room which your tent is in and you blow air from your rent through ducting and into the filter so the air is essentially being recycled? So no air even going outside?

Only way I can get that light any higher now is by removing filter. Light would be better but it's pretty decent where it is now.

Sent from my fingers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by easytiger View Post
    looks crackin now least you got a bit more height, was looking at my height or lack of it, bought some yoyo things but you loose 6" at the top so will change them and just cable tie it when needs be, didn't realize how big them filters are fekin massive
    Yeah I went for cable ties to keep it as short at possible mate. How tall is your tent? mine only 160cm and 40cm of that is tight. Tent looks better than it did yesterday although I've pretty much had to fold one plant in half haha

Sent from my fingers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (05-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,141 Times

you done it now though folding anymore will be a breeze from what i've read they recover well, I got 170cm
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireFarmer View Post
    Yeah I went for cable ties to keep it as short at possible mate. How tall is your tent? mine only 160cm and 40cm of that is tight. Tent looks better than it did yesterday although I've pretty much had to fold one plant in half haha

Sent from my fingers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

YorkshireFarmer (05-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

M_C (06-07-17), YorkshireFarmer (05-07-17)

Thanks

I still don't get what you mean blowing through it.. do you mean you have a filter in the room which your tent is in and you blow air from your rent through ducting and into the filter so the air is essentially being recycled? So no air even going outside?

Only way I can get that light any higher now is by removing filter. Light would be better but it's pretty decent where it is now.

Sent from my fingers
    so my tent is in the spare room. i extract to the attic above it via hole in roof.
    the filter and fan are in the attic then run the ducting to the tent. have it so the fan sucking the air from the tent through the fan then that blows through filter. smoked at fat joint then so am probably explainin this in chinese lol.

will make sketch if ya want bro. get me artist skills out haha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (06-07-17), YorkshireFarmer (05-07-17)

Thanks

Sorry that was before I moved it around

Alot better I moved the bars closer to the fan and strapped filter as high as i cpuld possibly get it which allowed me to pull light up.

Pretty much a straight line from fan to cool tube now

Sent from my fingers

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-07-17), M_C (06-07-17)

Thanks

I could also pull the cable ties tighter too next time I go up

Sent from my fingers

Thanks

i removed the middle on mine before. i always do it for couple more inch headroom. bought load that chain while ago comes in handyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	652017221336.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	348134

i will swap the cool hood for parabolic probs if need sum more room coz can see mine avin a stretch to.
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 05-07-17 at 10:18 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

YorkshireFarmer (05-07-17)

Thanks

Your tent looks class mate, perfect canopy. I will be able to do it soon lol 😂

I'm going to rethink the whole set up and invest and some new bits before the next grow. I've learnt loads from my mistakes and know I can add a bit more attention to detail too.

Sent from my fingers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-07-17)

Thanks

Your tent looks class mate, perfect canopy. I will be able to do it soon lol ��

I'm going to rethink the whole set up and invest and some new bits before the next grow. I've learnt loads from my mistakes and know I can add a bit more attention to detail too.

Sent from my fingers
    makin feel bad ere man lol. mainly due to super croppin bout week b4 flip. reckon am gona need crack open the stretch killer though nxt week.
    will send you link on the bottle i bought.

if need be mate will take filter an fan out an hang them on outside of tent will dig pic up on mine

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

YorkshireFarmer (06-07-17)

Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast