Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Did your auto not auto?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Greenhouse seeds Big Bang Auto Fem x8 NOT AUTO'g
    75 days in and, had I not cut them in half, flipped the lights to 12/12 and poured half a litre of ROX pgr down their throats, I'd have been fending off "fee fi fo fum" yelling giants from above by now!
    Jury still out on whether these will deliver anything at all, pissed off doesn't cover it.

ATB
    Been thinking about that mate.. Auto's throwing out plants that never Flower.. Willy fooking wonka Couldn't make that up.. i Bet you're well pissed, I would be mate & this is why i don't grow them.. If i did it would be Fast buds followed by Mephisto... Iv'e spent quite a lot of time on another forum that mc occasionally browses & they only use them 2 banks, Well 85% do.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (01-06-17), ERBURT (31-05-17), Flimzy (25-07-21), GEORGE (04-10-18), ggotch (01-06-17), JB (17-09-17), M_C (31-05-17), rockhopper (31-05-17), The Solyom (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

^^^ throw Joint Doctor into that mix BA - rock solid genetics
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (31-05-17), GEORGE (04-10-18), JB (17-09-17), lipnobody (28-06-19), rockhopper (31-05-17), The Solyom (20-05-20), Trex (22-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    Been thinking about that mate.. Auto's throwing out plants that never Flower.. Willy fooking wonka Couldn't make that up.. i Bet you're well pissed, I would be mate & this is why i don't grow them.. If i did it would be Fast buds followed by Mephisto... Iv'e spent quite a lot of time on another forum that mc occasionally browses & they only use them 2 banks, Well 85% do.
    i bet the other 15% do dinafems autos lol i have high regards to dinafem in terms of their photo plants

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-06-17), GEORGE (04-10-18), M_C (01-06-17), rockhopper (01-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    I never really understood auto's. Apart from auto flowering, what's the difference? I never found it hard to say "Ok, time to start flower and flip the light sequence" but I'm assuming theirs more to it than that?

Auto's are a very different plant then a photo.... try fucking around with an auto and u will quickly relize it is a much different beast.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), M_C (01-06-17), rockhopper (01-06-17), The Solyom (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    i bet the other 15% do dinafems autos lol i have high regards to dinafem in terms of their photo plants
    I'd have to nod and say yes.. they would also be my 3rd choice of seed..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), kyg (01-06-17), M_C (01-06-17), rockhopper (01-06-17)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Been on the auto's now for my last 5-6 grows..... the first being a total disaster, after many people telling me Auto's would turn out tiny... i made the big mistake of listening, instead of doing my own homework and went with the biggest strain i could find... Dutch passions Auto Ultimate! Twas like the day of the fecking triffids in there, had to bin the lot in the end! Mephisto are my No1 followed by Fast Buds as B.A rightly said... I would go with Mephisto every time apart from they run outa stock regular....

Now the summer is here i've moved back to the photo's as it's to warm to run anything other than 18-6 12-12, so it seems a bit pointless carrying on with Auto's through the summer... Just ordered some Topdawg seeds "Star OG" and "Snoop Dawg" both are crosses from the original stardawg which it seems is now impossible to get you hands on.... Topdawg only do regs tho, so will need some help sexing em when they get popped next month, as i've only ever grown feminised seeds or female cuts before..

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-06-17), Flimzy (25-07-21), GEORGE (04-10-18), JB (17-09-17), M_C (01-06-17), rockhopper (01-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diddydon View Post
    Been on the auto's now for my last 5-6 grows..... the first being a total disaster, after many people telling me Auto's would turn out tiny... i made the big mistake of listening, instead of doing my own homework and went with the biggest strain i could find... Dutch passions Auto Ultimate! Twas like the day of the fecking triffids in there, had to bin the lot in the end! Mephisto are my No1 followed by Fast Buds as B.A rightly said... I would go with Mephisto every time apart from they run outa stock regular....

Now the summer is here i've moved back to the photo's as it's to warm to run anything other than 18-6 12-12, so it seems a bit pointless carrying on with Auto's through the summer... Just ordered some Topdawg seeds "Star OG" and "Snoop Dawg" both are crosses from the original stardawg which it seems is now impossible to get you hands on.... Topdawg only do regs tho, so will need some help sexing em when they get popped next month, as i've only ever grown feminised seeds or female cuts before..
    I got mephisto fatsoma express that is almost ready. I figure another 10 days on it. I'm excited to smoke it as it's suppose to be the auto ghost train haze #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (12-06-17), GEORGE (04-10-18), JB (17-09-17), M_C (02-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    I got mephisto fatsoma express that is almost ready. I figure another 10 days on it. I'm excited to smoke it as it's suppose to be the auto ghost train haze #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is where autos are really great... grow some whilst you veg the photos - win, win

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (12-06-17), GEORGE (04-10-18), kyg (02-06-17), Valentina (19-10-18)

Thanks

2 fast 2 vast - Heavyweight seeds - Took around 8 weeks to finally go into flower only to hermy on week 3; Temps and humidity were stable, no light seepages, no nute burn or stress of any kind.. I can honestly say out of every grow I've done this was by far the most controlled and stable, so I can only really put it down to this specific batch of seeds or their genetics... After looking around 2 fast 2 vast doesn't really seem to have a great reputation with most people stating that it either underperforms, their flower times are way off or having the same issues I did - delayed flowering and hermying.

All in all I certainly WOULD NOT buy again - if a good, potent and high yielding auto is required I'd go for Short Stuff's Auto gorilla OG, which is what I'll be going for next as an educated decision with plenty of research and grow journals to support that decision.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adam1303 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), JB (17-09-17), M_C (07-06-17), Valentina (19-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1303 View Post
    2 fast 2 vast - Heavyweight seeds - Took around 8 weeks to finally go into flower only to hermy on week 3; Temps and humidity were stable, no light seepages, no nute burn or stress of any kind.. I can honestly say out of every grow I've done this was by far the most controlled and stable, so I can only really put it down to this specific batch of seeds or their genetics... After looking around 2 fast 2 vast doesn't really seem to have a great reputation with most people stating that it either underperforms, their flower times are way off or having the same issues I did - delayed flowering and hermying.

All in all I certainly WOULD NOT buy again - if a good, potent and high yielding auto is required I'd go for Short Stuff's Auto gorilla OG, which is what I'll be going for next as an educated decision with plenty of research and grow journals to support that decision.
    As stated by some the auto pros here if i ever grow another auto it will be from mephisto genetics,fast buds or dinafem..i dont think u can go wrong with them..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), M_C (07-06-17)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast