Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85

Thread: Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    How you getting on with it rex, smoked it all yet? Lol
    Hey bro still got a little left haha! Hygrometers came yesterday so conditions are between 58-62% and the temps are raging between 18.5c - 21/22c. (All depends if heating is on or not)

Went out for dinner last night with the squad... done a waterfall before leaving man and I was wrecked all night lmfao 😂😂

Still in shock seeing it in all thenjars n stuff lol... weighed out one of the smaller jars the other day aswel and had just over an oz in it so probably say I've hit about 16oz mate well chuffed with that!

What the deal with the bovedia packs mate.. do they go in when the cure is finished? Hit will a wall of stench every time i burp em lmfao

Hope your well mate pretty gutted this diary is nearing the end if I'm honest 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-10-17), MR B-loom (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Hey bro still got a little left haha! Hygrometers came yesterday so conditions are between 58-62% and the temps are raging between 18.5c - 21/22c. (All depends if heating is on or not)

Went out for dinner last night with the squad... done a waterfall before leaving man and I was wrecked all night lmfao 😂😂

Still in shock seeing it in all thenjars n stuff lol... weighed out one of the smaller jars the other day aswel and had just over an oz in it so probably say I've hit about 16oz mate well chuffed with that!

What the deal with the bovedia packs mate.. do they go in when the cure is finished? Hit will a wall of stench every time i burp em lmfao

Hope your well mate pretty gutted this diary is nearing the end if I'm honest 😢

"Hope your well mate pretty gutted this diary is nearing the end if I'm honest 😢"

Haha gonna ave to get ya ass in gear and get another one going then eh 😂😉
    Glad to hear your enjoying it mate done well👍👍

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-10-17), GanjasaurusREX (16-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post

Went out for dinner last night with the squad... done a waterfall before leaving man and I was wrecked all night lmfao 

Hope your well mate pretty gutted this diary is nearing the end if I'm honest 

Hello Rex, waterfall before dinner, lmao sounds a belter mate

16oz is a good result for a first grow bro. Happy days there. I thought they looked a lot in those jars

The boveda packs can be placed inside the jars now to hold the Rh stable they are part of a good cure. Stick them in and leave the jars shut mate. You can pop them open once or twice a day to get bud etc but there's no need to continuously burp now as your Rh is within range at 62%.

Still keep the Rh meters in there and keep an eye on the stats anyway

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-10-17), GanjasaurusREX (16-10-17)

Thanks

Where you at Rex? Hope alls good mate

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (01-12-17), GanjasaurusREX (01-12-17), joker_the_smoker (01-12-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Alls good boys .. just laying low and enjoying it, had a bit of trouble there but what will be will be

I ain't gone, I really miss it to be honest 🤓

Last edited by GanjasaurusREX; 01-12-17 at 11:19 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-12-17), ERBURT (01-12-17), joker_the_smoker (01-12-17)

Thanks

Glad to here alls well mate

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (01-12-17), GanjasaurusREX (01-12-17)

Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-12-17), ERBURT (01-12-17), MR B-loom (02-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Niceone ganj : )

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-12-17), GanjasaurusREX (02-12-17)

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85