Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Evening Rex spoiling us with daily updates eh, nice one I like it

Shame about the runt. See if she pulls through but like you say I think she's a gonner. If that is the case then not to worry. More room, more air movement and more light for the others which will all work in your favour come flower.

For feeding you want to feed at every water unless I say otherwise mate. So as they begin to slightly dry out from the previous watering you want to feed them again Ec 0.3 Ph 5.8. Made up exactly the same as yesterday's feed Rhizo and base nutrients.

My temps have also dropped now happy days

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (27-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17), MR B-loom (29-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Evening Rex spoiling us with daily updates eh, nice one I like it

Shame about the runt. See if she pulls through but like you say I think she's a gonner. If that is the case then not to worry. More room, more air movement and more light for the others which will all work in your favour come flower.

For feeding you want to feed at every water unless I say otherwise mate. So as they begin to slightly dry out from the previous watering you want to feed them again Ec 0.3 Ph 5.8. Made up exactly the same as yesterday's feed Rhizo and base nutrients.

My temps have also dropped now happy days
    Haha yeah mate it's my new passion so folk better get used to me 😂😂

Yeah she looks lifeless but as you say it can benefit the other 3 ... one doesn't want to run before I can walk 🤓

That's fine mate I'll feed every go, I have gws on side is it okay to put in a half smartie? Seen a comparison thread on the differences and it was pretty impressive. If not then not to worry

Sorry for late reply bro, I'm now in the iPhone gang so was just setting it up lol 📱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (27-05-17), ERBURT (27-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17), MR B-loom (29-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Haha yeah mate it's my new passion so folk better get used to me 

Yeah she looks lifeless but as you say it can benefit the other 3 ... one doesn't want to run before I can walk 邏

That's fine mate I'll feed every go, I have gws on side is it okay to put in a half smartie? Seen a comparison thread on the differences and it was pretty impressive. If not then not to worry

Sorry for late reply bro, I'm now in the iPhone gang so was just setting it up lol 

Mon the regular updates. It's the best way Rex makes things so much easier.

Yeah feed every go mate, coco is inert so contains nothing other than what you add to it.. So if you give plain water your starving them of essential elements needed for plant growth, even more so with your water being 0.0

The only time you'd give just plain water would be flushing and mid flower when your using high strength pk to give the plants a break and to clean the medium of any build ups.

The great white is brilliant mukka, did you use any when you put the seeds into the coco?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (27-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (30-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17), MR B-loom (29-05-17)

Thanks

Gonna be a lot of tender lovin care for these girls then eh 😂

Is the high pk stuff the the big bud you talked about before? Will be wild having to carry them through to shower haha!

Yeah mate just a small amount tho nothing major, very cautious cause of previous runs lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (27-05-17), ERBURT (27-05-17), MR B-loom (29-05-17)

Thanks

Gonna be a lot of tender lovin care for these girls then eh 

Is the high pk stuff the the big bud you talked about before? Will be wild having to carry them through to shower haha!

Yeah mate just a small amount tho nothing major, very cautious cause of previous runs lol

Definatlety rex tender loving care is the way to do it. Reading the plants each day keeps things on track. Taking your eye off the ball for just a few days will have a serious knock on effect.

Nah the big buds sweet it's the pk13/14 which can cause issues hence the plain water.. we'l be doing weeks 4,5 and 6 on the pk so they'll be no need for flushing hopefully.. Plenty of run off each water will also help. We'l run through all that when the time comes don't want to give you an information overload too early lol.

As you've already used the great white you shouldnt need any more until pot up. Just a small amount will colonize the root zone so you should be good already.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (27-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (27-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Definatlety rex tender loving care is the way to do it. Reading the plants each day keeps things on track. Taking your eye off the ball for just a few days will have a serious knock on effect.

Nah the big buds sweet it's the pk13/14 which can cause issues hence the plain water.. we'l be doing weeks 4,5 and 6 on the pk so they'll be no need for flushing hopefully.. Plenty of run off each water will also help. We'l run through all that when the time comes don't want to give you an information overload too early lol.

As you've already used the great white you shouldnt need any more until pot up. Just a small amount will colonize the root zone so you should be good already.
    It's giving me something to do lol I can't get a dog in the flat so I made a compromise 😂😂

That's fine mate I'm a keen learner genuinely all I've done since joining in Feb is reading this forum daily lmao...btw this doesn't bother me in the slightest but do you have any estimations as in weight? I'm not fussed about what I get at all, 2oz a plant covers grow so I'd be chuffed wae that

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (27-05-17), ERBURT (27-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

It's giving me something to do lol I can't get a dog in the flat so I made a compromise 

That's fine mate I'm a keen learner genuinely all I've done since joining in Feb is reading this forum daily lmao...btw this doesn't bother me in the slightest but do you have any estimations as in weight? I'm not fussed about what I get at all, 2oz a plant covers grow so I'd be chuffed wae that

Shame about the dog I'd be lost without my two.. Still sure the Grow will keep you busy.

Yield varies depending on environment, veg time and strain. As a guide 5 oz a plant is easily achievable under 600w in coco providing everything is in place. I'm unfamiliar with this particular strain but research tells me to give it plenty of veg as she don't stretch much at all, which I can believe with it being 100% indica.

If the other don't make it we can give these a good veg a some heavy training to get the most out of them

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (27-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Went in to deal with humidifier and look what i see

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), ERBURT (28-05-17), joker_the_smoker (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

I have a strong feeling the gentle spraying has been helping 🙈

Looks like we have 4 above ground folks 😎

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), ERBURT (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,034 Times

Nice work Rex mucca. Gonna enjoy this grow lad.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobayashi For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (28-05-17)

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast