Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kobayashi View Post
    Yeah deffo goin coco next time mate. Saving up for bigger tent and Rhizo drip and drain. Make my life a little easier. Took old tent down to sell yesterday. Made me sad, lol.😆😆

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    Decent mate 😁 what tent you going for any ideas yet? Would love the drain system tbh, just dunno if it be too loud in the flat... downstairs might hear it but maybe just being too para haha

You can report back with how loud it is mucka 🤓

Can imagine it being a sad day in the kob house bringing the tent down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    No worries mate I'll get it done tonight before feed, last done it about 2-3weeks ago so probably due a calibration anyway man thank you 

Got home pretty late last night/this morning and moved the light a lot closer to the plants, was way high considering how I have it now lol... will double check temps at lights on and see how we sitting.

Back to work Monday, the depression is hitting 

Late night was it, nice one

Should imagine temps will be fine as there's room for heat to escape above and around the sides of the shade. The idea of the light being closer is to minimise internode distance. Keeping the internodes tight makes for better bud structure across the plants

Back to work ay, not good. The depression will be worse tomorrow lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-07-17), GanjasaurusREX (22-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Late night was it, nice one

Should imagine temps will be fine as there's room for heat to escape above and around the sides of the shade. The idea of the light being closer is to minimise internode distance. Keeping the internodes tight makes for better bud structure across the plants

Back to work ay, not good. The depression will be worse tomorrow lol
    Ahh I see so will this stop them stretching too much to get to the light, like where it was before yeah?

I know mate but tbh, will be good to get back into routine and stuff... might get my ass a gym membership again not sure 😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-07-17)

Thanks

Ahh I see so will this stop them stretching too much to get to the light, like where it was before yeah?

I know mate but tbh, will be good to get back into routine and stuff... might get my ass a gym membership again not sure 

They'll stretch anyway as there searching for light during the 12 hours of darkness but yes Itl minimise the stretch during the lights on period.. A little stretch is a good thing but too much and you'll lose out on yield. Nice fairly stocky plants is the way to do it as you'll get maximum light penetration throughout filling the entire stem with bud. With tall plants it's all stem and no bud you end up having to strip all the lower half from the plant to send its energy to the tops.

Here's an old Og cheese of mine. This is what we're hoping to achieve with your 4

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (23-07-17), GanjasaurusREX (22-07-17), joker_the_smoker (22-07-17), MR B-loom (25-07-17)

Thanks

They'll stretch anyway as there searching for light during the 12 hours of darkness but yes Itl minimise the stretch during the lights on period.. A little stretch is a good thing but too much and you'll lose out on yield. Nice fairly stocky plants is the way to do it as you'll get maximum light penetration throughout filling the entire stem with bud. With tall plants it's all stem and no bud you end up having to strip all the lower half from the plant to send its energy to the tops.

Here's an old Og cheese of mine. This is what we're hoping to achieve with your 4

Jesus mate that's a beast 😂😂 would be chuffed to re-create anything near that buddy! I get ya now man, it's mad how it works like that eh lol, same wiff topping n stuff bending so fun lol!

Feed at 7 too mate so will check em out and put up pics 😁

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-07-17), ERBURT (23-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah was a beast mate, easily one of the best strains I've done. Ive actually still got her, she's safe in my mother tent and going nowhere. You'll be able to grab some seeds shortly

I'm sure yours will be similar towards the end of flower as you've trained in the same way. Aim for 3oz a plant and anything else is a bonus, but I'm sure you'll do 4-5 oz each plant

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (23-07-17), GanjasaurusREX (22-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah was a beast mate, easily one of the best strains I've done. Ive actually still got her, she's safe in my mother tent and going nowhere. You'll be able to grab some seeds shortly

I'm sure yours will be similar towards the end of flower as you've trained in the same way. Aim for 3oz a plant and anything else is a bonus, but I'm sure you'll do 4-5 oz each plant
    Sweet mate that'd be class, might even do them for next grow... have you ever grew any pineapple related strains mate? Would love pineapple flavoured green 😂

Be chuffed to bits with 3 mate really would, 5 ounce total would be ma grow stuff... rest is mega bonus 🤓

Fed them earlier mate

Silicone 0.5ml/L
    Rhizo 2ml/L
    Canna A - 10ml
    Canna B - 10ml

EC 0.5
    Ph 5.8

All looking good mate, no change with pistils but we early maunn.

Was in a rush to feed dog and stuff mate never remembered to take pics lol sorry.. still the same tbh but will get some tomorrow 🤓

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-07-17), ERBURT (23-07-17)

Thanks

Sweet mate that'd be class, might even do them for next grow... have you ever grew any pineapple related strains mate? Would love pineapple flavoured green 

Be chuffed to bits with 3 mate really would, 5 ounce total would be ma grow stuff... rest is mega bonus 邏

Fed them earlier mate

Silicone 0.5ml/L
    Rhizo 2ml/L
    Canna A - 10ml
    Canna B - 10ml

EC 0.5
    Ph 5.8

All looking good mate, no change with pistils but we early maunn.

Was in a rush to feed dog and stuff mate never remembered to take pics lol sorry.. still the same tbh but will get some tomorrow 邏

You'll be more than happy with the results I'm sure of that

Naa never done a pineapple, I've always stuck with the cheese,blues and skunks. Just starting to venture out into the fruity type now got some strawberry cookies, Jaffa caked cookies and grape crinkle in the mother tent. When I get round to doing them is another story lol.

Feeds all good, nothing else I can say really you got everything in order man, no rush on the pics some in a few days will do mate

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (23-07-17), GanjasaurusREX (23-07-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Just mixing up feed mate and the ligh wasn't on, checked timer and the time on it is 0:35 so not sure what's happened but it's totally reset itself 😩 fecking hate these stupid timers man!!!

I've plugged it into the socket just now while I reset the time and see if it's working

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-07-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Okay buddy so fed em there with just plain feed tonight of Rhizo and base nutes, still 0.5 and ph 5.8

Think the situation with the timer is they run on 8 week cycles? Think it's just reset itself as it's passed the 8 week mark so need to put in new times? Not 100% sure on this but this is what I'm hoping it is. I've re-set it for the 8 weeks mon-fri 7am off 7pm on.....Im up for work anyway so will make sure they switch off at 7am before I leave. I'll also be in tomorrow to check it comes on it's self, failing that then it's new timer time.

Not much to report like u say man, systems seem to be running smoothly.. tomorrow will be 1st week of flip/stretch finished. Still only got sex signs as far as I'm aware, took some pics for you anyway bro

Going to order de-humidifier tonight aswel as sitting and like 63% lights off and 58% lights on... only issue I have is feck knows where it's going in the tent 😂😂😂😂

Hope your well mate and everyone else who checks in 🤓

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-07-17), ERBURT (23-07-17), MR B-loom (25-07-17), YorkshireFarmer (23-07-17)

Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast