Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sometimes they need a little encouragement by removing the shell, so good job on that rex.

At the moment there at there most vulnerable stage so it doesn't take much to cause stress. Once there's enough roots down into the coco Itl start lapping up the rhizo. Your rhizo contains B1 and B2 vitamins which help a plant to recover from stress so I'm sure Itl come good shortly.

It could be slightly sensitive to the Rh, how's your temps with the bottles on? Could be worth dropping the bottle back over it for a couple of days.
    Mate thanks very much for the detailed replies glad to get to know stuff better, done months of research before hand but it's diff ball game when it's me 😂😂😂

Not got an answer to that bud, just popped top on and put probe in bottle, will bong up and then see results

I had been spraying slightly to soften shell for a day or 2, think this might have have contributed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Definitely perked up since feed mate took a pic when tops went on

A think she's okay without dome but would like your opinion?

Also the RH doesn't change just high temps and could be higher temps in week that's caused this what ya recon boss?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), joker_the_smoker (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Ps I need those eye protectors I get caught in trance when lights on and baked 🙈 😂😂😂😂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Mate thanks very much for the detailed replies glad to get to know stuff better, done months of research before hand but it's diff ball game when it's me 

Not got an answer to that bud, just popped top on and put probe in bottle, will bong up and then see results

I had been spraying slightly to soften shell for a day or 2, think this might have have contributed?

No worries mate as you can probably tell I don't do 3 word answers Better to give you as much detail as I can.

That plant is fine rex, remove the dome and carry on as you are. Before the plants begin to photosynthesise they survive on stored energy from the seed. What you have there is just a temperamental seedling that's zapped up all its stored energy resulting in its ugly looks. It's not your temps as the others would be the same. Itl come good don't worry, if it don't then as before it's no biggie more space more light for the others

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

No worries mate as you can probably tell I don't do 3 word answers Better to give you as much detail as I can.

That plant is fine rex, remove the dome and carry on as you are. Before the plants begin to photosynthesise they survive on stored energy from the seed. What you have there is just a temperamental seedling that's zapped up all its stored energy resulting in its ugly looks. It's not your temps as the others would be the same. Itl come good don't worry, if it don't then as before it's no biggie more space more light for the others
    Nah I appreciate that man I'm the same hence so many updates 😂🙈 plus new phone and pics seem to be a lot better

That's fine, I'll still extra take care tho be proud when she comes round lol. It's amazing how quickly plants perk after feeds etc,

What you wanna do with them later? I have twisty ties and cutters in the drawer 😁😈

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), ERBURT (28-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post

What you wanna do with them later? I have twisty ties and cutters in the drawer 

Itl be a top at the 3rd or 4th node then tie down both leading stems followed by plenty of bending and super cropping. Get them bushed out with as many tops as possible ready for flower.

I've got a few pics etc for you when the time comes

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (28-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (29-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17), MR B-loom (30-05-17)

Thanks

Hi mate some pics.... just cause 🦁

This one still leaning so out with ties

This is straggler

How they look to you mate? Is the colouring okay?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (29-05-17), ERBURT (30-05-17), joker_the_smoker (31-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17), MR B-loom (30-05-17)

Thanks

Evening Rex, there getting there now

Stick me an update up tomorrow so I can compare the colour difference from today. I think at the next feed we can bump up the Ec slightly.

I can see some new growth on the twisted one so you'll all good with that. The twist won't improve but the new growth should be fine

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (29-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17), MR B-loom (30-05-17)

Thanks

Evening Rex, there getting there now

Stick me an update up tomorrow so I can compare the colour difference from today. I think at the next feed we can bump up the Ec slightly.

I can see some new growth on the twisted one so you'll all good with that. The twist won't improve but the new growth should be fine
    Will do mate will take one before I go to work in the morning

So will that mean she will have a gimpy leaf? If so she can be nemo 🐟😂

Goina try grab wee fan heater from B@Q for the controller tomorrow after work, don't trust the oil rad with this timer. Let the controller do its job 🤓

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (29-05-17), ERBURT (30-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17), MR B-loom (30-05-17), Trex (29-05-17)

Thanks

No worries mate, Yes she'll be the odd one out with the gimpy leaf.. Nemo it is

Your not alone on the timers, I learnt the hard way. I wouldn't use any other than a plug and grow one nowadays, there spot on for high watts.

Sure your controller will see you right with a heater. Should help get things dialled in

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (29-05-17), Kobayashi (30-05-17), MR B-loom (30-05-17)

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast