Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My new Mighty. Difficult draw....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Ah! I am aware of cartomisers, never used one though
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17)

Thanks

Hey Zola.Are you still using a cartomiser type vape at the moment? Maybe if you made up your own e-juice with thc in it,that should do you ok.?
    Hitting the Volcano aint a lot different to the Mighty IMHO,and you may be spending a lot of cash on a similar sort of vaping experience.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autobox For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-05-17), ggotch (27-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

autobox has it there,erb vaping isnt about clouds,i can get a small amount on exhale but to me its a waste then and i vape pure for the hit.

the only way ive ever achieved anything near an ecig cloudwise was by using bags,which you fill up from vapouriser and then disconnect and vape from the bag while squeezing it.

lot of fuss though and might as well just use a glass bubbler/bong with coals etc on top of it n erb underneath in seperate tray.(youll know all about then haha)

can get a glass setup for £50 so value for money compared to the plugins imo,mind youll get through more bud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2