Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My new Mighty. Difficult draw....

Thanks

Default My new Mighty. Difficult draw....

Did a lot of research and got the Mighty as I had so many good reviews for it.

I cut my Vaporizing teeth in Amsterdam on the original volcano in early 2000 and was very impressed.

When it came,all sparkly and new,I was very excited and read the booklet fully but no where did it mention that it is a direct lung device.

I vape. Have done for 6 years and have always been a mouth to lung vaper. Something that does not enable me to take advantage of lower ohm coils and higher wattages.

When I filled the device with grass it went nowhere fast and I realised that I should be direct lunging which I am not comfortable with.

Are all vaporizers like this ?

There was no mention of direct lunging on any of the reviews I looked at. Nor was there anything written in the booklet.

Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

Many thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zolabud For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (25-05-17), toblue (25-05-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Yeah man its just like hitting a pipe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (25-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

I have the crafty bro and it's inhale straight to the lungs, you could try the temp on the lowest setting to try help you out.

As for other vapes can't really help you as I've only ever had the crafty

Rex 😎

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (25-05-17)

Thanks

I recently got the mighty, you cant smoke vapes like you do with spliffs. They are simular to bongs because its using air to carry the thc, cbd ... etc..... where with spliffs its binding with smoke to get to your mouth and its packed alot tighter.

You just gotta get used to it. I find its getting easier everyday and im nearly a week with no cig atall.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-05-17), Ganjaholic (25-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

thinks its down to practise,i can do either with my arizer,my bubble bong and my ecig drippers etc.

to avoid mtl i just draw into mouth and exhale through nose,although i mainly only do that to get full taste of my home juice or home grown during testing.

tbh until i vaped i never actually knew that some people only puffed,ive always mtl'd everything,spliffs,pipes,hot knives etc

thinking about it if mtl is a cougher etc perhaps you can get a bubble attachment to work with it,i have one for the arizer and its an extremely cool vape then.
    Last edited by ggotch; 25-05-17 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks

Thanks all for your interesting replies.

I have been asking vapers how they smoked fags and how they smoke vape. (E liquid devices) Mouth to lung or direct to lung and it's about 50/50.

I have always mouth to lunged. Took me a while to suss out what DTL and MTL meant.

I am going to sell this Mighty. And i would far rather get an original Volcano. They are £299 for the Original and £399 for the digital.
    Until I get my first harvest I am having to buy Lemon Haze at 2 grams for £20.
    And this was after a 12 year break from grass as I just couldn't buy anything as good as grass my boyfriend and I grew.

Thanks again....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zolabud For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17), M_C (25-05-17), toblue (25-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Whilst it's something I hadn't really thought about, direct lung would seem the most efficient way to go on vaping?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-05-17), mrnice586 (26-05-17)

Thanks

Yes it would be better. But I started vaping E Cigs in 2011 and devices were a lot different then.

Cartomisers came out. Seems so long ago...

Frequently you got a 'dry hit'. Which would make your teeth curl. What it would have been like if I direct lunged Lord knows.

Plus mouth to lung is the way I have always smoked. Rollies and E Cigs. It isn't something I am comfortable with as I do not get the same satisfaction if I direct to lung.

Good points....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zolabud For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-05-17), M_C (26-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

I've never quite understood the term Dry Hit... maybe it's because I have no experience of it? Dunno.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17)

Thanks

A dry hit is when the cartomiser isn't soaked properly in E liquid and you experience the most awful taste.
    But now with the new coils they seldom happen. E cigging now is so much easier than when I started.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zolabud For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-05-17), M_C (26-05-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast