Thread: Sugar coated Mini choco eggs encased in canna infused Milk chocolate

Thanks

Thumbs up Sugar coated Mini choco eggs encased in canna infused Milk chocolate

Well I cant really call the following cooking as such.. but I have Just started a bit of a cookery course..
    and one thing has quickly led to another... as MARY has shown up!

So as I was looking at chocolate recipes for my course I thought it rude to not quickly include MARY in this matter!

To make it as quick and simple as possible I basically just added a few different strains of cured and decarboxylated Canna buds
    (inc buds were around 1.3g each of amnesia haze, white widow and jack herer so total of 4g )
    And having already inhaled each of these at various times each of them hits differently but from my 'experiments' if the right dose was taken I would expect quite a vibrant effect!

And as my tolerance is low at the moment having obstained from inhaling (much) for a good month or so im probably a good guinea pig!

But ..... getting back on track I simply melted some cooking milk chocolate (150g) in a glass bowl over some steaming water.

I added the now ground up canna to the mix when the chocolate had just melted and I proceeded to mix the canna in really well.
    I have to say the smell was very very inviting both during 'cooking' and also after!

So as soon as I felt I had mixed the canna in as well as possible I poured the lovely infused chocolate over the choco mini eggs and into a small circular backing tray which was then left to set.

Of course I managed to scrape a good few spoons of melted canna chocolate from the glass bowl after pouring which was a delight to behold!

A good few hours later I released the solid chocolate from the baking tray and was left with a 'rustic' piece of thick Milk canna chocolate!

She measures roughly 8x8 cm and is roughly 2.5cm in thickness and weighs in at 142.5g (5oz)

Ive done a calculation of 4g(bud)/142.5g(choco) = (0.028 bud per 1g of choco)
    142.5g(choco)/5(servings) = 28.5g(per serving)

28.5g x 0.028 = 0.79g(bud per serving)

so each serving of chocolate has around 0.79g of bud in thats very roughly though as some of the weight in each serving is not equal as some would have more mini eggs in than the other servings.

Im yet to sample and im pretty unsure how the chocolate will take effect... something which i will experiment with in the future
    But here she is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	choco1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	346325

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IsthereaDOCinthehouse? For This Useful Post:

M_C (29-05-17), toblue (29-05-17)