ID:	347007

The two LEDs at the top,
    - platinum LED 450w
    - mars hydro LED 300w

and the smaller lower light,
    - platinum LED 150w

The two large plants are
    - dinafem critical kush
    - CH9 super haze (taking up most of the space)

if you can just about see it, the 3 plants at the bottom,
    - a cutting of the main stem from the super haze, this plant was growing way too fast so i'd cut a bit off as a clone
    - the other two plants are ayahuasca purple

i'm currently on 12/12 and the reason why i've got two large plants more than fully veged and then 3 small ones that haven't really veged... I'd started off with the kush, haze and 3 humboldt seeds sour diesel. the sour diesel were crap growers and the kush + haze just rocketed during veg. the diesel just died so i pulled them out and replaced them with ayahuasca. The ayahuasca just couldn't keep up and so i had no choice to switch to flower. i just kept the 3 smaller plants to see what happens

anyway, my question is what do you think of my positioning of the lower light 150w? i thought i'd position it like that as lowered and tilted, not for the benefit of the smaller plants but to get max light from beneath into the kush and haze. is this good or bad practice? unuatural for the plant?

since i've only got two plants for the grow i wanna max the yield

2. The Following User Says Thank You to federali For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-17)