Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Water temp

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

I get it now, your one of those.

Cause an issue, back out till heat dies down, wait till people are fine. Spike a comment to get a reaction then act like you did nothing wrong again... Enjoy your inner monologue, it's pretty much all you have.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Henryj View Post
    Getting back on daily doses of Thorazine may help reduce these antisocial behavioral symptoms, maybe not, maybe something stronger would be better.

My friend had problems like this and required Haldol to control her antisocial symptoms. The Haldol reduced her aggressive behavior, negative thoughts, and the desire to harm someone or oneself. She was like a zombie, set very still, stared at the floor and drooled a lot, but she no longer exhibited the antisocial behavior towards others. The medication worked very well.

There are some great drugs that will usually control people with social dysfunctions like this, but they have to take these meds every day for the duration or relapse is usually imminent.

My friend stopped taking the Haldol, was 25 when she was killed at a bar one morning, another social conflict and she lost that conflict.

lol wtf he smoking
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Thread closed

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (04-12-17), ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (05-12-17), M_C (04-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Henryj View Post
    more bud per crop, more buds year, more profits, more sales…
    And on that note I think that it is time that we part company.... this is a forum for personal growers, not cash croppers!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (04-12-17), ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (05-12-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3