Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paying for Cannabis Seeds: The Issues with Cards and Perfect Alternative Methods

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    So who has been caught paying for legal seeds with a bank card? Or is the "100% legal" quotes on sites just to ease our mind?
    I paid with card plenty of times.

Bitcoin now because of the incentives

Also I can't get the discount code to work. From the seedsman thread.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Valentina (18-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I use bitcoin alot but I've gone with grokings 25% discount as I never use the free seeds.
    We are going to start with a offer of 25% discount for all first time Bitcoin payers. And our freebies are same seeds what you can buy.. are 100% good seeds

Good to know as I wanted some white widows fast from seedsman.

But they out of stock in incredible bulks and I want some of them too.
    Yes.. our FAST version ares selling as name say.. very FAST.. you can subscribe to receive notification when restock..

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    So who has been caught paying for legal seeds with a bank card? Or is the "100% legal" quotes on sites just to ease our mind?
    I do not know what you mean, we on our website, we warn that the purchase of seeds is illegal in many countries. That is why the buyer needs to know the laws in his country.

I paid with card plenty of times.

Bitcoin now because of the incentives

Also I can't get the discount code to work. From the seedsman thread.
    Ok sorry.. asking to office.. weeks ago was running.. back to you soon..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2