Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: lsd kush grow with kbag mentoring

Thanks

I let the water sit with lids off right under growlight for a day or 2 the water harness is medium where iam . Oh yeah what do u think before I order these plagron power roots , old timers plant magic grow, unsulphered black strap mollasses that's just for veg anything else u think I should get or is this overkill especially with the bat mix soil

Thanks

Plant magic veg boost and blackjak humic and something else acid

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Power roots will do for now in veg KK it contains humic and Amino acid and B vits and a lot else and has a little npk ratio so should be all you need for veg.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

kush king (01-07-17)

Thanks

So just the power roots then and that's al for veg?? No old timers grow?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (01-07-17)

Thanks

Just a quick post as to what I want to do with this grow ..
    This grow will be a scrog I am thinking 6 weeks veg so just over 4 more weeks but will depend on how fast they grow how much of the screen is filled and what kbag reckons I should do as I'm using plagron batmix I will only be using plagron power roots as bat mix is good for upto 6 weeks I will repot into 15litr air pots instead of 20 litre pots and will probably be using oldtimers bloom and few other flowering boosters by old timers but again final decision is with kbag, I want to top 6 plants and leave the bad azz kush as is I am thinking top plants in week 4 and again in week 5 and then size dependant flip but a week or two more in veg is more than possible ... Apart from a bloody caterpiullar on one of my plants so far this grow has been hassle free I came into a bit of money so can spend a bit of cash on things anyway I'm glad kbags on board to help this is gonna be a cracker grow peeps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (01-07-17)

Thanks

So was in groom there and just got my first whiff of green from plants I've a cheap 5 inch fan pullin air thru a 4 inch carbon filter will defo be upgrading to 5 inch filter alongside the new 5 inch rvk I've ordered oh and plants have really perked up looking happy and healthy so they are

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (01-07-17), MR B-loom (02-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kush king View Post
    So just the power roots then and that's al for veg?? No old timers grow?
    As you are going to pot up you most likely not need the grow but we will let the plants tells us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

kush king (02-07-17)

Thanks

Ok k mate I've decided to use 15 ltr airpots instead of 20ltr I've seen people online get better results with a smaller pot what u think personally? And we had a bit of a growth spurt last night lol they're looking well. There was a dead green fly on one of the leaves checked every where and was the only one had a couple of flys in there already but don't think its a problem because of were my intake comes from anyway updates later havnt even had my breakfast/lunch

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (02-07-17)

Thanks

Isn't letting me post pics phone not the site but they're in my gallery on my profile

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-07-17)

Thanks

So we're going well still thank god temps are 26-28oc th is 45%-50% good air flow in room plants are looking really perky so I bent them down a wee bit nothing too much just wee push down everyone I'm in the room they bounce back after an hour or two 3rd and 4th nodes are there some plants are bushing out the way more wide than tall over 30 leaves on some plants we are cruising at warp speed on this one no nutes just bat poops lol anyway big changes this week more lights new fans etc cmon the girls

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-07-17)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast