Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is my this idea of mix ok???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Thanks for that Jack, i plan on preparing the pot prior to potting i wont be changing pots atall with the auto, i had nute burn which i thought was rust after reading about it, i had been using a co2 bag and thought the fungi would av been from that, so my first grow has had its first bad dose of nute burn and 2 flushes in 3 days there not doing well been absolutely no progress the past 4/5 days am on end of week 7 and end of week 6 with the other 2, can follow diary, auto skunk #1

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Keep things simple,just buy a good soil that's not too rich in feed and perlite.
    Use good feed and root stim and silicone and take precautions against calmag.
    Don't make things complicated with mixing alsorts.
    Each to thier own and you can experiment once you know
    How to grow and understand your feeds and soil.

Topping at 4th node is cool

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

I will make a diary when time comes yous can all keep me on the right path

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    Am going with fabric pots, my plan is to plant quite deep in the pot, lets say leaving 7cm to play with, as the seedling grows i will top it, i read this helps with strength of stem, i got some more questions see if can answer them mate...
    Fabric pots should i put through a quick wash to stop any dye going into my soil on first use?
    I have to rinse my batmix, is this just a flush?
    The area of fabric pots that dry the quickest am guessing be the top 2 fiths of the pot??
    For drainage i be using clay pellets, will the clay pellets on top stop water from exposing the roots??
    I want to feed guano liquid from mid veg right through to harvest, this ok? Must i still add bio nutes??
    I plan on fim and side pull lst my next grow, good idea? I definitely wish to experiment with the side pullin i know it will have both plants getting max light from my cfls (i only plan on 2 plants with 5 gallon fabric pots)

That is all 🤘🤘

I NEED ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4