Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is my this idea of mix ok???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Default Is my this idea of mix ok???

For my second grow i have 50l bat mix, i plan on adding 3l worm casts, some fish and bone, epsom salt and plenty of perlite

Whats your thoughts???

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

hey thc , ill give you a rundown of my soil .

40% perlite
    50/50 mix of compost and peat .

Extra Goodies
    20% Worm Castings(vermicompost)
    1tblsp Glacial Rock Dust or Greensand(silicone,helps breakdown soil, nutrients,trace,excellent for microhered)
    1Tblsp Crab meal (nitrogen and phosphorus ,calcium ,mag ,chitin,some trace,good for microherd and bacteria)
    1tblsp Fishbone meal (N.P , tons of bacteria ,traces)
    Michorrizhae fungii powder
    1cup per Gallon of Kelp (hormones ,npk, 60+traces)
    1/2 Tsp/gal dolomitic lime (ph )

Its what i do brother , I guarantee youll get the best marijuana money cant buy , taste and high wise ,yeilds all depending on veg period is lower then coco and hydro but the quality is untouchable .
    And if you want even better , toss a half dozen red wiggler worms per pot ,theyll till and aerate your soil even more and digest all unbroken down matter and add urea and enzymes wich every soil needs to thrive .

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-07-17), M_C (05-07-17), THC2017 (05-07-17), ZexoticPharmacist (06-07-17)

Thanks

I do recognise alot of those ingredients from post i been reading recently, i already own the 50l batmix which has guano/mixed peat etc... so thats N, the epsom salts being P and the fish and bone being the K, loads perlite for aeration and it advices fhat i rinse the bat mix once before use a was thinking of rinsing it through with added seaweed organic liquid, i own all those ingredients already buddy so i just need purchase the worm casts.... so in all, not a bad mix???

I also bought worms since you advised me on this the other day so i will add some of those too

Can help me here trex buddy, explain to me about base soil, is this mix my base soil? I read that batmix can burn seedlings so my plan was to put my germinated seed into a jiffy peat pellet, surround the pellet with canna soil which is all surrounded with this mix of mine, into a 5 gallon fabric pot.

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (05-07-17)

Thanks

Ill get back to you tomorrow ,so high right now , i cant remember what im reading pmsl 😂😂😂

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

happyjack (05-07-17), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    I do recognise alot of those ingredients from post i been reading recently, i already own the 50l batmix which has guano/mixed peat etc... so thats N, the epsom salts being P and the fish and bone being the K, loads perlite for aeration and it advices fhat i rinse the bat mix once before use a was thinking of rinsing it through with added seaweed organic liquid, i own all those ingredients already buddy so i just need purchase the worm casts.... so in all, not a bad mix???

I also bought worms since you advised me on this the other day so i will add some of those too

Can help me here trex buddy, explain to me about base soil, is this mix my base soil? I read that batmix can burn seedlings so my plan was to put my germinated seed into a jiffy peat pellet, surround the pellet with canna soil which is all surrounded with this mix of mine, into a 5 gallon fabric pot.

Even organics can burn seedling , best you start it in pure peat with a few sprinkles of compost and worm shit for the first week or so .
    its best to make your full soil mix as much in advance as you can to let the the microbes and fungii build and make it home ,and water it sparingly but evenly .

ive never used batmix , nor guano , its strong i know that for sure , worms is more natural tbh as they are soil creatures ,they real.work horses of soil , they create the balanced living environment . Bat guano inwouod treat like chicken shit ,very hot and if nitnused properly ,will burn , after all it is manure .

Thanks

Yeah i read worm casts you cant have enough of it, i will do as you say once i get my 5 gallon fabric pots i will prepare the soil in advance, thanks cheif

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (05-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

mine is coco coir mixed with perlite works wonders so long as I feed correctly

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (05-07-17), Trex (05-07-17)

Thanks

Thanks guys

14. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (05-07-17)

Thanks

No probs man

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

Trex what you think of a mix of water crystals on my next grow buddy? Seen as am using fabric pots and they dry quite quickly

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (06-07-17)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast