Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fabric/smart pot/clay pellet information needed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Ok then... everyone has there own way of doing things i got lockout doing your way on my last one planter. But everytime before everything was fine. I did however change my nutes on that grow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    Ok then... everyone has there own way of doing things i got lockout doing your way on my last one planter. But everytime before everything was fine. I did however change my nutes on that grow.

It's actually the acknowledged way of feeding with coco rather than personal preference. Like I said, if you are having lock out issues it is probably due to lack of run off, 15-20% should be what you are aiming for
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (06-07-17), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

^ I always get runoff. I still have a prefrance of doing it my way. Iv done it like this for years. Its what9 works for you that matters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

^ I always get runoff. I still have a prefrance of doing it my way. Iv done it like this for years. Its what9 works for you that matters.

mate if it work for you then stick with it, every one grows there own way.

but i grow in coco with feed every time with plenty run off just like you were doing but i have zero issues as do 90% of the coco growers on here... makes ya think like lol

i just think it better to advise new coco growers to feed in water every time, or ya just makin it hardwork for them when it dont need to be.

no pop shots here mukka, like said we have our own ways..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (06-07-17), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    mate if it work for you then stick with it, every one grows there own way.

but i grow in coco with feed every time with plenty run off just like you were doing but i have zero issues as do 90% of the coco growers on here... makes ya think like lol
    I do build up to feed heavy. I only flush in veg a few times. I may have to try using a low ec on my next grow with little flush to compare. It did have me wonder how autopot growers are sucsesfull without flushing much.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (06-07-17), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

I do build up to feed heavy. I only flush in veg a few times. I may have to try using a low ec on my next grow with little flush to compare. It did have me wonder how autopot growers are sucsesfull without flushing much.

yeaa the coco and autopot system does pickle me, need look in to that tbh.

highest ec i go up to is about 1.1 flower, i have background ec of tap water 0.2. background ec does play big part in the final feeding ec.

in veg now ( well just flipped tbh) was at about 0.6 with only 0.75ml AB, 1ml silicon, 2ml rhizo. maybe more silicon coz i love the stuff

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (07-07-17), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

With fabric pots drying so fast is use of water crystals a good idea?

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i'm growing in smart fabric pots for the first time, i'm growing in coco coir my way, I try let the water come out the bottom but I don't remove it the plants suck it up in no time, I feed with just water once every week once the plants start flowering, I don't have any testers

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Namelesscults (10-09-18), THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

You got a diary? Can you follow mine on the auto diary thread please, its my first grow, auto skunk #1

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

just finished a diary started another with the smart pots 5 days since flip, have also got a vid or 2 floating around, have also got an outdoor diary and have just transplanted into a 5gal smart pot that is just a £1 fabric shopping bag
    Last edited by happyjack; 06-07-17 at 05:01 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Namelesscults (10-09-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast