Thread: Please can someone help i feel this is so important

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Default Please can someone help i feel this is so important

Can you please help with my soil for second grow, i really do my study and ask for help when in need! After my study i feel i have prepared my 15l air pots incorrectly....
    On bottom 1.5 inch clay pellets
    Then a layer of rockwool
    Then i have batmix soil which i have drenched and squeezed for rinse, i have packed the airpots bowl shape with this batmix which i have mixed with extra perlite
    I have then filled in the bowl shape area with canna mixed with more perlite and some worm castings
    The reason for this was i didnt want to burn the seedlings with the batmix
    Now after more study am thinking the guano at the bottom of the pot be at wrong stage of plants cycle as it has nitrogen? Correct me if i am wrong, does this seem ok or should i start again?

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

dynodave (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Default Please can someone help i feel this is so important

Il be honest sounds abit over complicated,I do like ur way of thinking tho, as long as the soil the seedlings go in isnt to hot they will find there way,keep me updated bro
    Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

Dr green fingers (14-10-17)