Thread: Pineapple Chunk

Thanks

Default Pineapple Chunk

Hi all. I've grown some Barney's farm pineapple chunk and I'm on week 4 of flowering. They looking really sweet but. The top coalers are producing orange pistols. Not the rust style but pure orange. It's the first grow of this for me and I've never seen anything like this before. It's it natural for this plant? Thank you for the time for reading this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to talltea For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by talltea View Post
    Hi all. I've grown some Barney's farm pineapple chunk and I'm on week 4 of flowering. They looking really sweet but. The top coalers are producing orange pistols. Not the rust style but pure orange. It's the first grow of this for me and I've never seen anything like this before. It's it natural for this plant? Thank you for the time for reading this.
    I wouldn't worry about it as it's just a characteristic of that plant in particular.

You could have numerous plants of the same strain that all show slightly different characteristics, colours, flavours, strengths etc.

Pineapple chunk is a particularly unpredictable strain in my experience, which is surprising as barneys seeds are usually reliable.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

jake420 (10-10-17), Realdocholliday (30-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it as it's just a characteristic of that plant in particular.

You could have numerous plants of the same strain that all show slightly different characteristics, colours, flavours, strengths etc.

Pineapple chunk is a particularly unpredictable strain in my experience, which is surprising as barneys seeds are usually reliable.
    I'm keeping an eye on this one I have a couple of pineapple chunk seeds for next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Realdocholliday For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20), jake420 (10-10-17)

Thanks

I have 5x of them too...ill be using them in about 1 month. Ill try to post some pictures when i figure out how to check my photos for geodata with my ipad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gummibanan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)