Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida Medical Marijuana Patients.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking Florida Medical Marijuana Patients.

As of today, August 8, 2017, there is 26,958 Medical Marijuana Patients, in the State of Florida. At 500 dollars a card, the state has already collected 13,479,000 dollars in Medical Marijuana Cards. This looks like it will be a Billion Dollar business, in no time at all. And hadn't even sold a Joint yet. haha

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), M_C (08-08-17), Type M (09-08-17), UpT0wn (17-10-19), Valentina (19-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

what do you mean by a card, is that like a license to buy the mmj legally? if so how long does it last?

"this species has amused itself to death"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), GEORGE (08-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), GEORGE (08-08-17)

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    what do you mean by a card, is that like a license to buy the mmj legally? if so how long does it last?

Yes that is for a medical Marijuana Card. I was wondering the same thing on how long they last, before you have to get another one. As soon as I hear, I will let you know. I couldn't find any information on how long a card last, but I did find out that if you have a Doctor and live in another State, you might be able to able to get a Florida Card, and buy your prescription from our State of Florida. If your Doctor will prescribe it for you.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 08-08-17 at 11:51 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), M_C (09-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Yes that is for a medical Marijuana Card. I was wondering the same thing on how long they last, before you have to get another one. As soon as I hear, I will let you know.
    thanks.
    so once you've got a card, how much does it cost to buy per gram or however you buy it?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), GEORGE (08-08-17), M_C (09-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    thanks.
    so once you've got a card, how much does it cost to buy per gram or however you buy it?

Not having a Card myself, I don't know what the price will be, but guess on the same lines of the other states. They have until October 8th, to open up the stores for sale, and Today it became legal to open, but don't know if any one has open for business yet or not.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), M_C (09-08-17), uparoundthebend (08-08-17)

camkush Guest

All I know is when I'm out of my crop all that Florida bud should be floating around town cheap as hell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    All I know is when I'm out of my crop all that Florida bud should be floating around town cheap as hell
    Did you get what I said about accuring a Florida Medical Marijuana Card? I was reading up on some rules yesterday, and they said for all the neighbor States not to pack up and move to Florida that if a Doctor from your own state will give you a prescription for use of Medical Marijuana, Florida will issue them Cards with out having to have a residence in our State. Now how cool is that? I remember once a few years ago, I talk with a Doctor in Colorado about getting me a Card from there State, and he told me I would have move to Colorado in order for him to issue me one. Now this Thing about Florida, I think is the first to let other people outside the State have a Card.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), M_C (09-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Got any updates on this @Hotshot ?

Are cards still 500$? How long are they good for? How many plants are you allowed to have at any given time? How much flower, concentrate etcetera are you allowed to have?

I know you mentioned this somewhere already but I can't find it right now and I'm probably not the only one that could use this information.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-19), IceCalibur (17-10-19), M_C (17-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    Got any updates on this @Hotshot ?

Are cards still 500$? How long are they good for? How many plants are you allowed to have at any given time? How much flower, concentrate etcetera are you allowed to have?

I know you mentioned this somewhere already but I can't find it right now and I'm probably not the only one that could use this information.
    I don't know what the cards are going for, I guess the same thing they said years ago, not sure. They haven't sold one joint yet, just CBD oils as far as I know. We do have an election coming up in November of 2020 and will vote weather or not to have actual marijuana in the Medical places.
    But Florida has already pass A law saying that they can't be more than 10% if and when they do starting selling. The new law we are voting on in 2020 has all the bells and whilst, it even inculed's 9 plants per person to grow for there own, or they can grow for some one else if they want to.
    This is the one we need to get pass, because the one in 2017 has been rape over and over again, and hasn't really done anything. So, if you are in Florida, be sure to vote in 2020 for the revise of the law.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (17-10-19), UpT0wn (17-10-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast