Thread: Alien pro cleaning

Thanks

Cool Alien pro cleaning

Hi all need 2 clean my hole system out (alien pro 4" pipes ect) - last time I took it all apart and dragged it down stairs 2 the bathroom which was hard work - is there an easyer way 2 clean it any tips out there please

Bulls Guest

Hello mate. I think you can use a product called FloraKleen by General Hydroponics.

FloraKleen from General Hydroponics is a unique salt clearing solution that can be used during the cultivation of your plants and as a flushing agent prior to harvesting. It is primarily designed for use in all types of hydroponic systems where the build-up of salts from chemical fertilisers can cause blockages and problems with keeping your hydroponics system clean and functioning effectively.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

jay jay (10-08-17)

Thanks

Thanks bull I will check it out - I take it u put it in the system with water and leave it 2 do it's thing thanks again

Bulls Guest

I think i found something more suitable for you. It is from General Hydroponics again and its called ATA Clean.

ATA Clean is a cleaning agent for all types of irrigation systems - it prevents and removes calcium, iron phosphate and algae mineral deposits in irrigation lines, on pumps and in nutrient tanks.

Suitable for use in all types of irrigations systems and growing mediums (hydro, coco, soil), it has no effect on the plants being grown.

ATA clean should added to your nutrient solution at a rate of 10ml per 10 litres of feed water in all stages of irrigation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

jay jay (11-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

You could also run RAW omina during your grow many benefits including keepin your system clean. See few chaps in hardwater areas using it also in the water systems

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

jay jay (11-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

when you're finished your grow, empty system, then refill, add bleach, and circulate for a couple of days, then empty system, and flush this with plain water.
    this was what I did with mine for years with zero issues.
    cheap and cheerfull too

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (20-03-19), Guardian Grow (30-12-17), jay jay (11-08-17)