Thread: BBQ marinade infused Cannabis sauce

camkush Guest

Default BBQ marinade infused Cannabis sauce

First I started with 2 sticks of butter and an ounce of herb. Once you cook and strain the butter using coffee filters, and the butter cools in the fridge for roughly 20-30 minutes you can begin to re melt the butter( hot cannabis butter seems to have a different taste to me than that which is cooled down before using). Once you have the cooled down butter I like to use Worstershire sauce, Dales, and a few drops of Lemon juice with some garlic seasoning and a touch of coca cola of course and a about 1/4 of regular BBQ sauce of your choice. I prefer marinating for 24 hours in the sauce then throwing the meat onto the grill. The key is the triple dip which you can use your imagination.. once the meat is on the grill I will drunk it back in the seasoning 3 times before coming off the grill, and give it one last covering in the sauce. It blends in with the meat if properly done and you can barely taste the Cannabis. I use this on chicken, pork chops, and ribs. I would say be careful, due to the fact you don't know how much dose you really are eating on do this on an off day when you have nothing to do.. it will hit you between 1-5 hours and last for roughly 8-12 hours of fucking stoned off your ass if you eat a lot like I do haha. Thanks for reading! I have a wonderful recipe for cannabis burgers I will post when I get home tonight.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-08-17), GanjasaurusREX (10-08-17), Valentina (07-07-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Sounds tasty.

I once made 16 fairy cakes with 1/2oz of hashish before. I ate 3 before work and thought they were shit as they didn't have any effect on me. Then, about an hour into work, it hit me like a steamroller.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

MRJIMMY2017 (27-01-18)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Sounds tasty.

I once made 16 fairy cakes with 1/2oz of hashish before. I ate 3 before work and thought they were shit as they didn't have any effect on me. Then, about an hour into work, it hit me like a steamroller.
    haha I cooked with this recipe for a buddy of mine who didn't believe what I told him about how strong it would be.. he called me at 4 am saying he woke up to get water and couldn't walk straight haha he broke his toe on the door stumbling around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

In Colorado dispensary we saw a sign that said 10mg-less for beginners 15-20mg for avid users and 25+ for experts me and my buddy we on like 120mg at the time and freaked out haha..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

ggotch (10-08-17), M_C (10-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

"Lasts for roughly 8-12 hours of fucking stoned off your ass"

Buckled at that mate 😂

Will give this a try I reckon when I've finished the grow and acquire me some canna butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    "Lasts for roughly 8-12 hours of fucking stoned off your ass"

Buckled at that mate ��

Will give this a try I reckon when I've finished the grow and acquire me some canna butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    haha sounds good, I have 10-15 recipes for different meats and food.. I try to cook with cannabis about once every 2 weeks. Another simple way is just spreading the butter ontop of your meat once its almost done grilling(lather both sides of course hah).. incase you don't wanna make my sauce and just still get trashed with your own flavors.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (12-08-17)