Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic Cannabis milk

Thanks

Thats a recipe and a half that is..... A pint of that would put a lot of people in a bad place for a long time. About 1300mg THC per pint..... when 50mg is a strong dose.

I wouldn't recommend anyone drinking a pint for the first time. Heres a guide on dosage strengths, obviously dependant on your tolerance but the buzz is nothing like smoking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 07.32.20.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	383115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 07.32.58.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	383116

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justeatit For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (05-06-20), GEORGE (16-05-20), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Just for laughs I used double cream and no butter. The bud that was used was just some crispy vaped bud, and stems, about half a small/regular coffee jar's worth.

Made coffee with the cream and that thing knocked me out cold for a solid 8 hours, and a few more after that feeling groggy.

Incredible.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (23-08-20), GEORGE (13-06-20), Karsa (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

I've made quite a few batches of milk in the last 2 weeks. Works a treat.
    The rule of thumb I having been doing is between .3-1.0 gram per half cup of milk.
    I like to make a double dose with 1 cup milk. It's easier to make 2 or more then just one.
    I decarb the amount of weed I'm using in a 230f oven for 45 minutes.
    Heat up 1 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted) add desired amount of weed
    bring to just a boil and reduce and simmer for about 40 minutes stirring frequently.
    When done I strain it thru a tea ball and put in cups. Makes 2 half cup servings.
    Chocolate syrup works well.

I should mention me and my 36yo daughter like about .75 per half cup.
    But my wife only likes .3 for herself.
    Gonna check into if coconut oil would work as well has butter.
    Can easily last 6-8 hours.
    Enjoy

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (08-09-21), Drewhasarisen420 (08-09-21), GEORGE (18-09-20), Jingo (18-09-20), Valentina (23-09-20)

Thanks

Your recipe sounds simple to the point. Like it going to try it...Espically LOL.. because of this..

It tastes disgusting and smells disgusting but by fuck does it get you wrecked like you've never been wrecked before.
    Its a fairly slow build up, takes around two or three hours to really reach the strongest point.

Thanks!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccarreras For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-04-21), GEORGE (28-04-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opekoner View Post
    Hello there friends.

Never posted on this part of the forum before but I am a keen cannabis edibles enthusiast. And one of my favorites and most simple is Cannabis Milk.

Warning, This, if done correctly, is one of the strongest methods of ingesting cannabis that I personally and many of my friends have experienced.
    The first time I drank some I was stoned for 48 hours. around 15 of those psychedelic and very intense.

Its also one of the easiest things to make.

Ok so here we go, you will need:

A load of cannabis trim. You can use everything, in the past we just used the trim from a grow and some popcorn buds in there too here and there but mostly the unsmokeable stuff.
    Milk. FULL FAT!
    Butter, unsalted.
    Muslin cloth and if you don't have that you can use some tights or a thin cloth. Its basically for straining.
    Big pot for cooking it all up.

Method:

So we never really weighed out the amount of cannabis trim we used, but it was usually a large amount, a plastic carrier bag full. So... a few OZ I guess. Somone can work this out for me that would be great.

But we would put 4 litres of milk into a big pot and then place the plant matter inside. Put on a low temp and let simmer for around an hour and a half, add in unsalted butter once warm enough for the milk to dissolve it.
    The extra fat content from the butter reacts with the THC from the trim, making the milk that little bit extra potent.

Once the milk has been simmering/gently boiling for around 90 minutes to two hours, let cool and then pass the milk through whatever filtering medium you're using.

Once filtered add in a bit of cocoa powder to taste or just enjoy it raw and chug that shit down.
    The first time I drank some I had probably around a pint and was sent into space for hours.

It tastes disgusting and smells disgusting but by fuck does it get you wrecked like you've never been wrecked before.
    Its a fairly slow build up, takes around two or three hours to really reach the strongest point.

The first time we made some my housemate also boiled up the trim before hand in some water for about an hour, on a gentle simmer much like with the milk. He said it was to do with making it cleaner but with my experience with cooking with cannabis it probably acted as some sort of decarboxulation. But I could be wrong.
    Either way feel free to try it with or without boiling it in water first. Other times I have made it I havn't boiled it up and i've still had the same effect.

Give it a try and let me know what you made of it and if you have any questions.
    Making some cannamilk myself right now. I use the slow cooker though, use my weed slow cooker for everything haha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewhasarisen420 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (08-09-21), GEORGE (08-09-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    I've made quite a few batches of milk in the last 2 weeks. Works a treat.
    The rule of thumb I having been doing is between .3-1.0 gram per half cup of milk.
    I like to make a double dose with 1 cup milk. It's easier to make 2 or more then just one.
    I decarb the amount of weed I'm using in a 230f oven for 45 minutes.
    Heat up 1 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted) add desired amount of weed
    bring to just a boil and reduce and simmer for about 40 minutes stirring frequently.
    When done I strain it thru a tea ball and put in cups. Makes 2 half cup servings.
    Chocolate syrup works well.

I should mention me and my 36yo daughter like about .75 per half cup.
    But my wife only likes .3 for herself.
    Gonna check into if coconut oil would work as well has butter.
    Can easily last 6-8 hours.
    Enjoy
    I never use butter for any of my canna recipes. Always coconut oil, and it always gets me high, every single time lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewhasarisen420 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (08-09-21), GEORGE (08-09-21)

Thanks

Canna milk time, this COULD go badly wrong haha, tastes like crap tbh but I know that's a good thing, means it's gonna fuck me haha. Questyion though, I have to use in the time frame of normal milk right? So like 3 days?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drewhasarisen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-21)

Thanks

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-09-09 at 15.07.49.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	406792 This may be my last post of the day aha

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drewhasarisen420 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (09-09-21), GEORGE (09-09-21), Karsa (09-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,467 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Drewhasarisen420 View Post

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-09-09 at 15.07.49.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	406792 This may be my last post of the day aha
    No fun. Check back in and let us know how you're getting on!

Cheers

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Drewhasarisen420 (09-09-21), GEORGE (09-09-21), Karsa (09-09-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    No fun. Check back in and let us know how you're getting on!

Cheers
    I'm slowly but surely feeling my body do that nice floaty thing it does right before Mary Jane kicks me in the bollocks haha

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drewhasarisen420 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (09-09-21), GEORGE (09-09-21), Karsa (09-09-21)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast