Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic Cannabis milk

Thanks

Default Psychedelic Cannabis milk

Hello there friends.

Never posted on this part of the forum before but I am a keen cannabis edibles enthusiast. And one of my favorites and most simple is Cannabis Milk.

Warning, This, if done correctly, is one of the strongest methods of ingesting cannabis that I personally and many of my friends have experienced.
    The first time I drank some I was stoned for 48 hours. around 15 of those psychedelic and very intense.

Its also one of the easiest things to make.

Ok so here we go, you will need:

A load of cannabis trim. You can use everything, in the past we just used the trim from a grow and some popcorn buds in there too here and there but mostly the unsmokeable stuff.
    Milk. FULL FAT!
    Butter, unsalted.
    Muslin cloth and if you don't have that you can use some tights or a thin cloth. Its basically for straining.
    Big pot for cooking it all up.

Method:

So we never really weighed out the amount of cannabis trim we used, but it was usually a large amount, a plastic carrier bag full. So... a few OZ I guess. Somone can work this out for me that would be great.

But we would put 4 litres of milk into a big pot and then place the plant matter inside. Put on a low temp and let simmer for around an hour and a half, add in unsalted butter once warm enough for the milk to dissolve it.
    The extra fat content from the butter reacts with the THC from the trim, making the milk that little bit extra potent.

Once the milk has been simmering/gently boiling for around 90 minutes to two hours, let cool and then pass the milk through whatever filtering medium you're using.

Once filtered add in a bit of cocoa powder to taste or just enjoy it raw and chug that shit down.
    The first time I drank some I had probably around a pint and was sent into space for hours.

It tastes disgusting and smells disgusting but by fuck does it get you wrecked like you've never been wrecked before.
    Its a fairly slow build up, takes around two or three hours to really reach the strongest point.

The first time we made some my housemate also boiled up the trim before hand in some water for about an hour, on a gentle simmer much like with the milk. He said it was to do with making it cleaner but with my experience with cooking with cannabis it probably acted as some sort of decarboxulation. But I could be wrong.
    Either way feel free to try it with or without boiling it in water first. Other times I have made it I havn't boiled it up and i've still had the same effect.

Give it a try and let me know what you made of it and if you have any questions.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

Drewhasarisen420 (08-09-21), EaZiE (21-08-17), eightleggeddj (06-01-18), ERBURT (21-08-17), GEORGE (27-08-17), Ginger-bud (11-02-19), lazor_ears (21-08-17), M_C (21-08-17), Realdocholliday (21-08-17), redisiel (04-01-18), Sadface (04-01-18), The Solyom (17-05-20), Valentina (17-05-20), YorkshireFarmer (21-08-17)

Thanks

Great post dude , I'm only starting to think about making edibles recently and this might be for the advanced user so I might try it down the line after I master brownies lol 👍

Sent via the pony express from the OK Corral

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Realdocholliday For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-17), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,742 Times

Like the sound of that!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I do similar, except I only make one dose with half a cup of milk and a gram of good potent weed.

Simmer 15 mins, strain and add coffee.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lazor_ears For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (06-01-18), GEORGE (27-08-17), M_C (21-08-17), Realdocholliday (21-08-17), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (08-02-20), Valentina (27-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

How much butter shall we add?

Quote Originally Posted by opekoner View Post
    Hello there friends.

Never posted on this part of the forum before but I am a keen cannabis edibles enthusiast. And one of my favorites and most simple is Cannabis Milk.

Warning, This, if done correctly, is one of the strongest methods of ingesting cannabis that I personally and many of my friends have experienced.
    The first time I drank some I was stoned for 48 hours. around 15 of those psychedelic and very intense.

Its also one of the easiest things to make.

Ok so here we go, you will need:

A load of cannabis trim. You can use everything, in the past we just used the trim from a grow and some popcorn buds in there too here and there but mostly the unsmokeable stuff.
    Milk. FULL FAT!
    Butter, unsalted.
    Muslin cloth and if you don't have that you can use some tights or a thin cloth. Its basically for straining.
    Big pot for cooking it all up.

Method:

So we never really weighed out the amount of cannabis trim we used, but it was usually a large amount, a plastic carrier bag full. So... a few OZ I guess. Somone can work this out for me that would be great.

But we would put 4 litres of milk into a big pot and then place the plant matter inside. Put on a low temp and let simmer for around an hour and a half, add in unsalted butter once warm enough for the milk to dissolve it.
    The extra fat content from the butter reacts with the THC from the trim, making the milk that little bit extra potent.

Once the milk has been simmering/gently boiling for around 90 minutes to two hours, let cool and then pass the milk through whatever filtering medium you're using.

Once filtered add in a bit of cocoa powder to taste or just enjoy it raw and chug that shit down.
    The first time I drank some I had probably around a pint and was sent into space for hours.

It tastes disgusting and smells disgusting but by fuck does it get you wrecked like you've never been wrecked before.
    Its a fairly slow build up, takes around two or three hours to really reach the strongest point.

The first time we made some my housemate also boiled up the trim before hand in some water for about an hour, on a gentle simmer much like with the milk. He said it was to do with making it cleaner but with my experience with cooking with cannabis it probably acted as some sort of decarboxulation. But I could be wrong.
    Either way feel free to try it with or without boiling it in water first. Other times I have made it I havn't boiled it up and i've still had the same effect.

Give it a try and let me know what you made of it and if you have any questions.
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-17), Realdocholliday (21-08-17), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

I would say 100grams.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-17), JamesJoyce (21-08-17), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

How long does the high last you with that? And is it intense?
    Need to try a mini dose.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Cheers for the info mate I'll have to try this out with my next batch of trim

Just make sure I clear my weekend first lol

Sent from Compton

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-08-17), GEORGE (27-08-17), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Stick that in your morning coffee for a livener
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (22-08-17), GEORGE (27-08-17), happyjack (22-08-17), Karsa (05-01-18), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EaZiE View Post
    Cheers for the info mate I'll have to try this out with my next batch of trim

Just make sure I clear my weekend first lol

Sent from Compton
    Report back when you do! Definately have NOTHING to do.

I had to go to the chemist as I was almost peaking, fortunately I have an eye condition so I could blame it on that but fuck me it was an adventure on its own. Eyes streaming and red, mind a million places at once.

Fucker was only 10 meters down the road and all.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (22-08-17), GEORGE (27-08-17), M_C (21-08-17), Trex (21-08-17), Valentina (17-05-20)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast